Tesco store trashed by Gaza protesters!

Even the protesters believe in violence.

Police officers were attacked and stock was thrown around during a protest against the Gaza conflict at a Tesco store on Saturday.

Demonstrators, who want the supermarket to stop selling Israeli food, entered Tesco in Hodge Hill, Birmingham, threw produce to the floor and shouted at staff and shoppers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11039210/Tesco-store-trashed-by-Gaza-protesters.html

Police officers were attacked and stock was thrown around during a protest against the Gaza conflict at a Tesco store on Saturday.

Demonstrators, who want the supermarket to stop selling Israeli food, entered Tesco in Hodge Hill, Birmingham, threw produce to the floor and shouted at staff and shoppers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11039210/Tesco-store-trashed-by-Gaza-protesters.html

Of course one can't condone violence. I wonder however , in your emboldened words, whether the Israeli government believe in violence?

It is abundantly clear that they do.

Of course one can't condone violence. I wonder however , in your emboldened words, whether the Israeli government believe in violence?

It is abundantly clear that they do.

Haha.....what a poor attempt at a swerve.

Anyway, its an article i saw this morning and i thought some people might be interested.

Im off to the pub. :|

Bunch of idiots. As the vast majority of Gaza protesters are. Ask them 5 simple questions about the Israel/Palestinian conflict and many of them wouldn't be able to get one. It's just an excuse to cause trouble. Do any of them work for a living?

With respect, this is about the worrying trend for disturbing the peace rather than making a protest, it needs nipping in the bud very quickly.

Why do these people feel the need to stop other people buying Israel produce if it is their choice to do so? Why can't they just boycott the store/Israeli produce themselves? Islamists seem to always be trying to control what other people can and can't do. Well tough titty. This is a free country, and always will be.

With respect, this is about the worrying trend for disturbing the peace rather than making a protest, it needs nipping in the bud very quickly.

Yesterday there was a bunch of the protestors on the Moor. I think they had been moved on from The Town Hall because of a wedding and were rolling down the Moor chanting. There had been some black guy with a megaphone down on the Moor chanting Christian slogans for some time and they tried to shut him up, but the guy wasn't going to be shut up and just chanted louder. It rather detracted from the kids trying to watch Peter Pan on the big screen. But hey.. Why should kids be allowed to enjoy themselves when their are loud mouths around?

Utterly despicable behaviour and NO excuse!!!

---------- Post added 17-08-2014 at 15:07 ----------

Why do these people feel the need to stop other people buying Israel produce if it is their choice to do so? Why can't they just boycott the store/Israeli produce themselves? Islamists seem to always be trying to control what other people can and can't do. Well tough titty. This is a free country, and always will be.

Because they are selfish, ignorant backwards pigs.

Maybe they should have been stopped using some good old fashioned British produced baton rounds

What should have happened was the plod sending in the heavy mob and cracking a few heads. That would have nipped it in the bud and sent out a clear message that meaningless protests and violence will not be tolerated. Sadly this wont happen due to our police force now being toothless .

sorry to tell you-- but we have got away from being a free country. we are constantly being told that we should "integrate"-- well can I suggest that these people who are protesting should integrate?? now I will go and put my tin hat on ready for the incoming!!!!

I wonder if a 'proportionate' response would be trash their homes?