Guitar player looking to form a Rock/Blues band

Yeah I know it's been done to death, but I'd like to give it a go with a bit of a twist. I've been playing 30 years have transport own gear and p.a. if anyone is interested give me a shout cheers:) I have no preference as to age but it would probably be better the more laid back and beer minded you are ;) Not interested in any of that ego nonsense this is strictly for fun and maybe somewhere along the lines a couple of quid and some beers.

Edited by Highway_61

Hi I am a drummer living in Sheffield and am interested in joining a blues rock band, I was wondering what sort of stuff you had in mind to play covers/originals?

interested in recruiting a talentless singer with no experience? well little experience of singing, some experience of being on stage

pjsheldrick

pm me when you can cheers

Edited by brett1uk

I'm not sure where the Chantery is but if you are definitely meeting let me know and I will try to pop up later, do you have a number I can text you on?

Messaged you earlier hope you got it

---------- Post added 17-08-2014 at 18:12 ----------

Looks like the meeting at the Chantrey is off if you want to message me about doing something please feel free

hi we are still looking for a guitarist,are you still after a band?