Taxi to blackpool

cost from manchester air port to blackpool any one know.

are you going via Sheffield?

My grandad does airport runs/ other runs for cheap pricew

---------- Post added 17-08-2014 at 01:14 ----------

My grandad does airport runs/other runs for cheap prices if your interested

You would have to pay me £1m to go to Blackpool!

Is that the question?

What is the point of this thread appearing on here! No taxi firm from Sheffield would take this job on.

My friend is a licensed taxi driver, and says the average charge for a blackpool run is £100

You can look on the City taxi's website to get an idea of prices to places like that....

What is the point of this thread appearing on here! No taxi firm from Sheffield would take this job on.

total rubbish. A taxi will take a job on to anywhere, even the Orkneys if they were sure the customer would pay the fare, including in the case of the Orkneys, the return ferry fare for the car and driver. Though it might take them a while to work out what the fare would be from Sheffield to the Orkneys.

you could even pay for it in advance on the phone using a credit card. Someone I know got a black cab off the street from Sheffield to Oxford a few months ago and negotiated a £180 fare. He had to show the driver the money before the driver would accept the fare.

Blackpool is much closer to Sheffield than Oxford is and considering a black taxi should cost more than a minicab, I reckon you could get this for under £100.