Global Windows - Composite Doors

We had our front and back doors replaced with composite doors by Vision Windows. Good local firm and they use Solidor which is a very decent make. The price was really good, and they turn it around really quickly. Nice tidy job and really pleased.

http://www.vision-windows.com/

Global windows aren't a national company, they are a local, handsworth based company. I haven't used them personally but know of others that have and haven't had any problems, not necessarily the cheapest but you get what you pay for, the cheapest isn't always the best way to go

My bad! I thought they operated nationally because I have heard global windows adverts on the radio in other places in the country. Perhaps they are different companies.

We had our front and back doors replaced with composite doors by Vision Windows. Good local firm and they use Solidor which is a very decent make. The price was really good, and they turn it around really quickly. Nice tidy job and really pleased.

http://www.vision-windows.com/

Stay away from Vision windows. Will do anything to get out of doing work under their guarantees. Wanted to charge me over £400 for work that should be covered by their guarantee.

Had my windows and doors done by Global and very pleased with them, I am sure they were taken over a few years ago.

Had my windows and doors done by Global and very pleased with them, I am sure they were taken over a few years ago.

Not stricly true ./ Heard some one bought in to the firm and then a couple of years later were bought out again by original owner. Firm is on Orgreave industrial site handsworth S13 . Good show room if you want to have a look :thumbsup:

Not stricly true ./ Heard some one bought in to the firm and then a couple of years later were bought out again by original owner. Firm is on Orgreave industrial site handsworth S13 . Good show room if you want to have a look :thumbsup:

yep, that's what i'd heard too