Carcraft for MOT

Oh look another happy customer. Unlike every other Muppet who slates carcraft but have never brought anything from them

In all honesty, neither have you?

I would recommend the MOT centre on Broadfield road for a fair mot test or DOT mot at olive grove.

I personally would not trust a company like the one you are asking about as they will more then likely have targets to meet on how much work they need to generate for a profit and will probably have great pride in pulling the wool over your eyes.

A bit like a certain Dealership I bought a second hand car from off Penistone Road and they put 12 months MOT on for me. I can honestly say if I had not bought the car from them and took it for a MOT there they would have had a birthday with the fail sheet.

I also went for a browse around carcraft a few years back and the salesman was like a vulture as soon as I walked through the door and I said Yeah I'm just having a look thanks mate, and he wouldn't leave me alone so I just quickly walked back out and thought never again.

how would you know , only joined forum last month troll

cyclone has Total Posts: 52,711

People have been sectioned for less.

I'd never go to the likes of carcraft for any work unless it was for a problem with one I'd just bought off them, same with any dealer really, more incentive for them to add unessasary work. Stick to an independent garage. The garage I use shows me the parts they have had to change, I can't see a dealer or carcraft doing that so I'd rather not risk it

It was rude and offensive to me,because i hadn't been had.

You never said i could be or may have been or possibly had you stated certainly.

You however were certainly wrong.

You were offended.

I still don't think it was rude.

Oh, and I didn't state anything, because I phrased it as a question.

"Would it be rude if I said xxx".

---------- Post added 18-08-2014 at 07:39 ----------

Doesnt look like it, but all those people jumping on the band wagon saying they are a ripe off merchant

Including you, who's busy defending them, never having even walked into the place... Unlike the majority of the people commenting who have at least been there and decided to walk away.

This thread has reminded me that my car is due an MOT, and I certainly wont be going to bloody Carcraft for it.

Edited by ryder8904

This thread has reminded me that my car is due an MOT, and I certainly will be going to bloody Carcraft for it.

Freudian slip?

Just an update.

The car went to Carcraft for it's MOT (Reason being it was free with the insurance policy)

It passed! no excessive charges, no fake work that needed doing, it passed.

But then..... Just about to leave when Vosa turn up to do a spot check which involved doing the MOT again with the inspectors to make sure it should it was all done correctly.

IT PASSED AGAIN!

Woooooo

Still wouldn't buy a car from them tho ;)

Just an update.

The car went to Carcraft for it's MOT (Reason being it was free with the insurance policy)

It passed! no excessive charges, no fake work that needed doing, it passed.

But then..... Just about to leave when Vosa turn up to do a spot check which involved doing the MOT again with the inspectors to make sure it should it was all done correctly.

IT PASSED AGAIN!

Woooooo

Still wouldn't buy a car from them tho ;)

waiting for apologise from all the people slating the company but never used it before!

waiting for apologise from all the people slating the company but never used it before!

Didnt you slate them? You really are the worse forum troll ever. 0/10

sorry but do not understand your post ?

---------- Post added 22-08-2014 at 19:14 ----------

read post properly before commenting please

Originally Posted by razvanalbu View Post

Cyclone is wrong loads of time but never man enough to admit it and said sorry like a real man

how would you know , only joined forum last month troll

cyclone has Total Posts: 52,711

Didnt you slate them? You really are the worse forum troll ever. 0/10

can you point who which post when i was slating carcraft?

Nothing wrong with being proven wrong, best to admit it like a man and apologise, instead of keeping quiet and pretend it never happen