Carcraft for MOT

Hi,

Has anyone taken their car to Carcraft over near the airport for their MOT? If so, what kind of experience have you had with them?

Many thanks :)

Don't go there ,find somewhere else .can diff recommend hemingways up grenoside ,very fair people who won't fail your car just to get work off you .

Don't go there ,find somewhere else .can diff recommend hemingways up grenoside ,very fair people who won't fail your car just to get work off you .

Have you had MOT done at carcraft? what would you know

Hi,

Has anyone taken their car to Carcraft over near the airport for their MOT? If so, what kind of experience have you had with them?

Many thanks :)

God no, wouldn't go near the place.

their business philosophy is well known. Even if you consider that unsubstantiated heresay, why risk it? There's hundreds of other places. Choose someone with a positive recommendation

Not personally no but know of 2 people who have ,they fetched cars to me and most of the items that cars had been failed on were fine.I then took cars to hemingways and both passed .have YOU had any dealings with carcraft at all?

Not personally no but know of 2 people who have ,they fetched cars to me and most of the items that cars had been failed on were fine.I then took cars to hemingways and both passed .have YOU had any dealings with carcraft at all?

So the car fail and they take it to you so you can take it elsewhere:huh:, are you making it up as you go along

I once went in Carcraft on a boring Saturday afternoon for no real reason but to fill time.

After 2 minutes of getting the hard sell on the way IN, I was contemplating finding a fire escape so I could get out of there so I didnt have the same on the way out.

Avoid at all costs.

So the car fail and they take it to you so you can take it elsewhere:huh:, are you making it up as you go along

No just telling it as it is

Edited by rudds1

No just tell it as it is

Shouldnt you be making more pokies up to make you sound convining?

Shouldnt you be making more pokies up to make you sound convining?

I've no need to I've given my opion of them ,once again I ask you what dealings you've had with them

I once set foot in there. I asked a salesman, "Is that a good price for that second hand car?"

"Oh yes sir, an excellent price!"

"But it is more than the list price of a brand new vehicle of the same model".

"Ah"

"Bye".

As I understand it, they exist to sell expensive loans to people with bad credit, with a car chucked in.

I'll stick with my friendly neighbourhood garage for the MOT.