Local five & eleven aside football players wanted/available

does any body no an under 17s team that needs players...i have just finished playing for anston aces under 16s. i can play in almost every position includin keeper but i am naturally a striker finished top scorer 3 seasons for anston. if any one could help me then please reply thanx

someone posted this threa down the line, did u check the thread search tool. This guy said theres a sunday league team and the owner is zahid his shop is zahids general store go in and ask- or just look at the thread

Hi Everyone

Season has now finished,we lost our last 2 games (which i didnt play in i might add) amd finished in 11th place which is why we need u guys to come and join us.

The last 2 games before that which i played in we lost 3-2 and won 1-0,trouble is our back 4 contains 3 guys who are 35 or over (me included)

As i said i will contact you all just before pre season starts and EVERYONE who turns up will be given as much chance as the players we already have of signing for us.

Thanks

Bri

Hi Briggy

Definitely interested in joining a team next season; I'm a student at Sheff Uni and I'm not going to be around for much of the summer, but I'd be interested in training as much as possible before I head off. I don't know how to contact you other than through this forum- could you e-mail me at [email protected], and let me know some contact details- it would be useful to know whereabouts you guys train and play so I can see whether it's practical to get to and from training/matches.

Cheers,

Joe

We are a Sunday league football team based in Sheffield and are currently on the look out for new players to join our squad...

Although this season has just ended, we are looking for new players to join in with our pre-season training starting the first weekend in June...

We were formed 2 years ago and play our home games in Norton, although we have a strong core set of players ready for next season, we are looking to add to this set of players.

If your interested please e-mail [email protected] for more information...

hey i sent you an email but dnt knw if u yot it, can u let me knw please, thanks

i sent you a email to mate im looking for a team that needs a sunday leauge goal keeper?

Does anyone know of a saturday league team or u21 (if there are any) that need a Goalkeeper.

Ive been a goalkeeper since about nine, and played for various teams, just wanting to start playing again, any advice will be useful, cheers

im 19 looking for a pub team in sheffield to play for them im looking for a team now so i have got all the off season to train with them so i will be ready for next season any one of any teams?????

Hi

can anyone help me. I have just become the captain of a 5-a-side team playing at the pitz (powerleague at woodburn stadium) on a tuesday night as we have lost 2 defenders and one striker and am looking to replace them but I dont know where to turn.

I am looking for 3 players to play THIS TUESDAY AND ONWARDS with the positions as was mentioned before (2 defenders and one striker, although defenders are a PRIORITY). If anyone is interested, could they PM me with a way to contact them , along with where they would like to play as well as to send a photo to [email protected] if possible.

No commitments are needed however ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE PLEASE, NO HOAXES.

it will cost approx £3.50 a week, depending on how many players we have. this is the price if all 8 players turn up. PLAYERS MUST PAY, NO EXCEPTIONS.

We are all 17/18 year-olds attending sheffield college, however, ANYONE is welcome to play. anyone that is accepted will have their names posted on here to tell you that the position has been filled.

The Kick Off times will be posted as soon as know what they are.

Please help me and my team.

Tom

Any South Yorkshire based footballers of good quality looking to play Sunday League Football during the 2005-2006 season please get in touch.

Tim

yes get liam to play