Local five & eleven aside football players wanted/available

I am a 22 year old footy player looking to get back into eleven-a-side again as I have only been playing 5-a-side recently since having an operation last year. Fitness is slowly coming back and i have played to a high level representing both my University and County. I am also a qualified level one coach and am looking for coaching experience with junior teams to help me progress to level 2. I'm quite new to the Sheffield area and am unfortunately unable to drive at the moment. I am a predominantly right-footed player, but can usually slot in any position with right-back/right midfield being my favoured. Please get in touch if anyone can help me any of this. Cheers!

your probz waiting a long reply your first person to reply to me anyways dont no any 11 a side could try goals or powerleague if u wanted to get in a team

need friendlys for next season pm me if your team interested, we are a mens sunday lge team

hey mate what age u need to get into to a mens team and also where does tht team play mate

Miners arms fc are looking for players of all ages,positions and standards for next season,pm me for details.

Hi,

I'm looking for a local team either in the sheffield or suronuding area that are looking for new football players. I'm 22 years old and have just recently graduated from Lancaster University. Before i left for Uni I used to play for the Butchers Arms in the Sunday league in Barnsley.

I been playing loads at Uni. I captained a Uni second team in my third year and played for all four years while i attended. I also played in the North Lancs Satuday League for two years in the First division.

I play center mid and am looking for a team to join. Or even just to train with for number of weeks to keep my fitness up.

Please email [email protected] if you here or know of any possible opertunities to play some footy.

Cheers

Tim

Goalkeeper required for Wragg Over 35's League team. Must drink copious amounts of beer/lager and like after match chilli-con-carne. Players of a nervous disposition need not apply, our back four would drive you to a breakdown.

hi we need a friendly match this sunday 12 aug as our team we was playing have not got enuff players !

so if anyone interested pm me! asap

we are a mens team in the meadowhall lge!

just wanted to check if you had filled the position for midfielder at chapeltown jnrs u12s

I don't know if this thread is still active or not but I'm looking for a Sunday League 11-a-side team to join in Sheffield. Im left footed but can use both feet, i can play anywhere in midfield or (pref Striker).

I'm 23 bout 5'9"-ish, i already play 5-a-side twice a week, attend the gym regularly and have done several half marathons, so id say im very fit.

You can contact me by email... [email protected] .

Thanks!!

I don't know if this thread is still active or not but I'm looking for a Sunday League 11-a-side team to join in Sheffield. Im left footed but can use both feet, i can play anywhere in midfield or (pref Striker).

I'm 23 bout 5'9"-ish, i already play 5-a-side twice a week, attend the gym regularly and have done several half marathons, so id say im very fit.

You can contact me by email... [email protected] .

Thanks!!

Fancy getting your boots out on Sunday for a friendly?

meadowhall league on sundays team needs players any one interested?
are you after a goalkeeper play in the net now and a gen for work 30 year old is it at the pits of 11 a side