Local five & eleven aside football players wanted/available

Hi

I'm looking for a goalkeeper for the Lescar Bush sunday league football team.

Gloves an advantage.

Text/ring/message me if you are good between the sticks, can shout at lazy defenders and can get out of bed on an Sunday morning (not too early tho aye).

Cheers

Justin

0790 318 9192

just wanted to no if you have filled the goalkeeper slot just let me no colinbarnsley@hotmail.com

im am looking for a 5 or 11 aside team to join in sheffield.

i am 23, played a lot of football during time at uni and want to continue. reasonable standard. left footed attacking miinded can play on the wing or centrally midfield or up top. small but pacey and with a god finish.

get in touch email cheers Mike

New Bohemians are always looking for players to improve the squad, we play Sat afternoons in County Senior League.

If your interested then PM me

Hi,

I just arrived in Sheffield from France and look for a team to join not too far Broomhill. I'm 22 midfielder.

Cheers!

im looking for a five a side or a sunday league team? i live in beighton near crystal peaks, if thers anything available let me know on 07794388478 cheers:)

i have just started a new sunday league team up and we are looking for players of all abilities and positions . we currently have rough ten players who come training in the s35 area. we will be hopefully going into sheffield imperial league next season and are currently training and paying subs so we have enough money for league fees etc. any one intersted inbox me or contact on 07975703547 or 07956300676

Saturday mornings team require a goalkeeper ASAP, home games are in the S8 area.

Cheers.

what team called m8

Anyone got a team at goals Tuesday or wednesdays looking for regular players?

I live close to goals and i wanna play either tuesday or wednesdays on a regular basis. My number is 07534227579 or email darrylthomas1984@gmail.com

hi lookin for people that might be interested in playing a game of football once a week on a saturday or sunday nothing serious just for a kick about pm me or reply if interested.

Hi, We're 5-6 players (18-40yrs old) want to play on Sundays, nothing serious. We're based in Sheffield.

Are you interested?