Local five & eleven aside football players wanted/available

Hi,

Is anyone here in an under-21/under-18 (or similar age) football league that operates specifically in the Sheffield region. I have been looking for one to join next year (when I'll be 17) but as of yet, all have been full Senior leagues or have involved travelling as far as Maltby.

Pitz is no good as I need an 11-a-side team that can play on grass.

So, I am looking for a league that is based in Sheffield and which is relatively cheap, as in a one-off registration fee. I don't really want to be playing amongst 22+ year olds but I can't travel further than the Sheffield borders.

Also, are there any leagues (besides Pitz) that I can run an original team from?

Many thanks,

Rican

Guest Guest

Rican my team play in the Sheffield District Fair Play League on Saturday Morning we are Bochum Rangers we play at Meadowhead my son plays for me and he is 17 years old if your interested in playing we train at Tennis & Graves on Monday Night 18.45 we will dicuss money if you want to play and what position do you play

Thanks Tony

Does anyone know a local football team that needs a midfielder / forward. Adult 5-A-Side or 11-A-Side. Either will do.

FOOTIE PLAYERS WANTED

Chapeltown Juniors U'12's need a midfielder for next season.

Next season come and play for us, we are in division d, so if that is your standard ability come and join.

We train in Ecclesfield Park, we Start at 10.30 and finish at 12.00.

If You are good Enough you might get in so come and enjoy the training with us.:D

Originally posted by SuperStar

Does anyone know a local football team that needs a midfielder / forward. Adult 5-A-Side or 11-A-Side. Either will do.

Try SWFC if you don't mind losing.

Dynamo Hartshead F.C. a local team in Sheffield needs players to join there Sunday League football team to play in the BML Sunday Sports League.

Training is every Thursday evening and matches are on Sunday mornings. Home pitch is in Bents Green although all games are played within a 5-mile radius of the city centre (transport to games is organised).

If your interested or need any more information then please e-mail the club at dynamohartshead@hotmail.com or visit our website at http://www.dhfc.capitahartshead.co.uk.

Unfortunately, players must be over 18 to register and play...

I'll ask my brother.. He used to play in the Sheff Wednesday academy until he was about 18.

He plays Saturdays and up until a few weeks ago, played for Ossett on Sundays.

He's 20.

I've just stopped playing sundays, played for Southey social FC in meadowhall 1st division. and might be interested in getting back in to sundays. i just play on saturdays now.

hi lookin for people that might be interested in playing a game of football once a week on a saturday or sunday nothing serious just for a kick about pm me or reply if interested.

Hi, i´m spanish and i´m moving to sheffield the 1 st of april.

I have speak with some people that have been before in UK, they said that i should take my fooball shoes there. THEY CONVINCED ME.

So, i´ll like to know where to go to play a bit, or find people that likes football and play from time to time.

The firsts days i´ll very busy, but then i´m sure i´ll like to play.

Although, i like crosstraining too. Raids and things like this.

Wish to meet you soon

Sorry about my English, this is the reason i´m moving to UK

Get down to the Pitz nr Attercliffe, it is a 5 a side soccer centre and you can always get in a team or get a game there.

:thumbsup: