Local five & eleven aside football players wanted/available

Hi

I've been in Sheffield as a student for the last 2 years. Before i moved here i was playing quite a good standard of football in the Lincolnshire County League u18s which we won and previous to that i was part of the Scunthorpe United Centre of Excellence. However, since moving to Sheffield i havent really played so much aside from 5a side. I was wondering if there were any teams looking for players this season. I live on Ecclesall road.

I've started to work back on my fitness. I can play as a striker or a winger on either side. I'm 20 and 5ft 9ins and used to be pacy but im unsure now after 2 years away. PM if your looking for players

Hi, I'm 22, 6'4, play as a target man and just moved down from Sunderland.

Looking for saturday or sunday teams in sheffield or 5aside for a pissaround.

PM me.

TO SAFC_leggy and RichMason

I currently can't pm. i am a manager of sunday league team who are currently in training for the new season in the Meadowhall league Division 1. If you are interested in coming training with us please get in touch by emailing me at either t.wilson@shu.ac.uk or tim)wilson4@hotmail.com and i will send you the necessary details.

Cheers

Tim Wilson

Originally posted by tjwilson

TO SAFC_leggy and RichMason

I currently can't pm. i am a manager of sunday league team who are currently in training for the new season in the Meadowhall league Division 1. If you are interested in coming training with us please get in touch by emailing me at either t.wilson@shu.ac.uk or tim)wilson4@hotmail.com and i will send you the necessary details.

Cheers

Tim Wilson

what's youre team called?

i am the manager of York Hotel Athletic FC. If anyone is interested in playing competitve sunday league football this season please email me at tim_wilson4@hotmail.com.

Tim

hi scarlet,

like your style!!---keep it up!!

"cheers for the laff"

Quality Goalkeeper required for Saturday League Team.

Please PM me.

Experienced players please.

Hi

I'm looking for a goalkeeper for the Lescar Bush sunday league football team.

Gloves an advantage.

Text/ring/message me if you are good between the sticks, can shout at lazy defenders and can get out of bed on an Sunday morning (not too early tho aye).

Cheers

Justin

Don't know if this thread is still active or not but I'm looking for a team to join.

Used to play for successful U-12, 14's and 16's before playing for various Sunday League teams in Lancs.

Not had a team since I moved over here 2 years ago but I am a talented goalkeeper, who can play anywhere in defence (pref RB/LB) or midfield. Have been used as a target man before :)

I'm 22 and 5'10"-ish. Need some matches to get full fitness back but have been playing 6-a-side weekly.

Can travel to pretty much anywhere, ideally for training also.

PM me if you need a keeper or a future replacement for your aging number one ;)

i would also like to put myself back into football scene. I used to be a goalkeeper but had a bad break to my thumb while on a trial so not been able to gain full confidence to get back in goal but i also played up front and defence. while i played up front i scored 15 in 20 appearances. and defence i am solid and do my job.

plus with me and football i do it for laugh i dont like it too serious, my old club was great, relaxed we played football after a warm up and was great to know you was not going to be doing 3 hours running lol

i dont like training on thursday nights during speedway season but any other night is fine.

i think players cant be signed now but for next season i would be very interested in playing again.

Cheers

Alrite all, im 19 yrs old and 6ft 5 tall. Im lookin to play for 11 a side and wondered if any people needed players. Im a good player and play right back, CB or any midfield position. Just love the game. PM me if anyone has got a spot for me.

hi im looking for n under 18s team if any team needs players. Im 16 6ft i can play in net if need be or outfield i used to train with meadowhead school team. Ive got lil match experience but im god player in defence or midfield. Ive played alot at goals and the pitts looking for a team dont mind if its pitts, Goals or 11 a side.

lv4sucide@hotmail.co.uk