Withdraw funding from Israel to end the violence..

Terrorist killed and terrorise innocent civilians as can been all over the Islamic world.

Attempts to stop or eliminate the terrorists will also result in the deaths of innocent civilians.

So what to do, let them getting on with killing innocent civilian or try to stop them and risk killing innocent people?

There is no middle ground.

---------- Post added 13-08-2014 at 18:21 ----------

No it shouldn't, it is very low and much lower than daily civilians deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan.

They could try talking to each other?

Just because I don't agree with the force and tactics that Israel are using, doesn't mean that I support Hamas. I also think that they are terrorists. There's the small matter of the residents of Gaza that are being killed in the process. Many of them children. Israel have some of the most sophisticated weaponry in the middle east. The amount of civilian casualties should be much lower than it is.

It's a circular argument. Disagree with Israeli actions = "Jew hater" being a "Jew hater" = Hamas sympathiser. It's the logic of those that I can only describe as intellectually redundant. In other words. As thick as pigs <REMOVED>.

Edited by alternageek
removed masked swearing

They could try talking to each other?

They have tried talking to each other.

Are you talking about me?

No, I wasn't, not unless you have an alias

It's a circular argument. Disagree with Israeli actions = "Jew hater" being a "Jew hater" = Hamas sympathiser. It's the logic of those that I can only describe as intellectually redundant. In other words. As thick as pigs ****.

You have the same logic, support Israel and you must hate the people of Gaza, which means you must also be intellectually redundant.

Just because I don't agree with the force and tactics that Israel are using, doesn't mean that I support Hamas. I also think that they are terrorists. There's the small matter of the residents of Gaza that are being killed in the process. Many of them children. Israel have some of the most sophisticated weaponry in the middle east. The amount of civilian casualties should be much lower than it is.

Well go on get me on side. I agree with a bit of what you say. Tell me how Israel can prevent its terrorists from coming through tunnels and blowing up buses, and stop the terrorists firing rockets at Israel from Gaza any other wayand you'll have me on board.

Bare in mind that the people of Gaza elected Hamas as their government. It isn't just some bunch of terrorists who infiltated the place.

What an interesting idea. Thousands of untargeted high explosive rockets raining down on the civilian population of Gaza is acceptable to you but attempting to take out the terrorists firing rockets at your civilian population isn't.

Logic doesn't come into it for these people, such is their hate for Israel.

Logic doesn't come into it for these people, such is their hate for Israel.

Its clearly not just Israel they hate, they also don't appear overly bothered that terrorists in Gaza are causing more harm and suffering for the people of Gaza.

Why can't anyone question the humanity or effectiveness of Israel's policies without being accused of being pro Hammas??

Because it isn't really about humanity, it's done under the pretence of humanity regardless of what anyone says. Hamas will not stop until Israel is destroyed. Make know bones about it, these anti-Israelis/Westerners people want disproportionate force in their favour. Currently Hamas have poor weapon supply, which is why the anti-Israelis/Westerners on here are saying things like disproportionate force and all that rubbish. Their only really option at present is a media led public opinion war; just like the Viet Minh did when they realised they couldn’t beat the Americans on military grounds.

Because it isn't really about humanity, it's done under the pretence of humanity regardless of what anyone says. Hamas will not stop until Israel is destroyed. Make know bones about it, these anti-Israelis/Westerners people want disproportionate force in their favour. Currently Hamas have poor weapon supply, which is why the anti-Israelis/Westerners on here are saying things like disproportionate force and all that rubbish. Their only really option at present is a media led public opinion war; just like the Viet Minh did when they realised they couldn’t beat the Americans on military grounds.

Senator David Norris says it how it is in this must see video where he lays into Israel in Ireland's parliament l=

We need more politicians like this man!

Edited by mafya

Senator David Norris says it how it is in this must see video where he lays into Israel in Ireland's parliament l=

We need more politicians like this man!

The words don't match his mouth movements