Antonio enough said.

I just told Gazza it would be a while before I posted again but this thread leaves a bad taste in my mouth, when he was on loan from Reading the owls on here couldn't shout loud enough how brilliant he was, and how they had to buy him.

Now he's left & he's garbage, sorry but it smacks of sour grapes by some, as he was great while here but crap now gone.

Sad, very sad.

Pete (disgruntled)

Hey up Pete, hope your well mate. That's fans all over in it, hero one minute, villan next. As mentioned players don't become bad over night, this was always an emotional issue. In most owls eyes, he'll score 20 goals this season and still be crap :hihi:

Two more goals from Antonio and another class performance looking at what forest fans are saying. Put a good player in a good team and he will score goals.

I know what the typical comeback will be "who cares we won today" but we let a bloody good player leave the club. Not looking inconsistent at Forest far from it.

It's all well and good saying he's doing this and that for forest but what counts is what he did in an owls shirt. A brilliant player in our promotion season but very inconsistent in the championship aswell as long spells on the injury table. Not a team player either. Not saying he's crap but no point judging him how he's doing now as it doesnt effect us.

For what he did in the championship it was excellent business, if this may lad bags close to 20 goals then even better buisiness.

Good luck to him but it's time people moved on from him and got behind the current team

Antoni has gone move on. :loopy:

The owls are doing OK without him, thanks Antonio we now have Stevie may we have Stevie may.:thumbsup:

why did wednesday get rid of antonio. how stuppid.

i was saddened we got rid of him BUT he looked very ordinary today tbh, apart from the cross for the goal he did nothing, none of his trademark runs etc

It was hilarious when he tripped over the ball on the sideline hahaha

It was hilarious when he tripped over the ball on the sideline hahaha

Yeah it was .:hihi:

i was saddened we got rid of him BUT he looked very ordinary today tbh, apart from the cross for the goal he did nothing, none of his trademark runs etc

Well he was in the middle of a dangerous run, when he was hacked down by Palmer...?

Well he was in the middle of a dangerous run, when he was hacked down by Palmer...?

dunno about that then again i was getting buffering and having to swap between streams a couple of times :(

That was his one run Sheff71 and Palmer obviously thought it was worth the booking.

I have to add I was disappointed that Antonio was booed by the Kop. He didn't deserve that. I applauded him.

That was his one run Sheff71 and Palmer obviously thought it was worth the booking.

I have to add I was disappointed that Antonio was booed by the Kop. He didn't deserve that. I applauded him.

yeah i heard a mixture on telly as he came off