Garnier/L'oreal products given to Israeli Soldiers in Gaza

Multinational cream floggers L'oreal/Garnier have given gift packs to Israeli soldiers killing civilians in Gaza. The Gazans have no water, soap, toilet paper, toothpaste - nearly 2000 are dead, many unburied - there is the threat of imminent disease,including typhoid, from lack of clean water/waste and sewage management.

and L'oreal gives 'girly packs' to the soldiers slaughtering them & destroying their lives.

If this bothers you - their number is 0800 0854 376 - ring them and politely tell them that you won't buy their stuff ever again. I got a slightly panicky reading of a script 'unable to comment at this time' 'that info is not available' 'no one else is available' 'your comments have been noted' - interesting to see if the response is the same.

Their email is UKconsumeradvice@loreal.com - why not drop them a line - I have - wonder if they'll reply?

comments on facebook - why not add to them. Disagree that its a duplicate, specific issue amongst many on the subject.

Donation by Garnier Israel of 500 care packages to female IDF soldiers spurs anti-Israel mudslinging on social media.

Cosmetics firm Garnier created a big social media stink last week after donating care packages to female Israel Defense Forces soldiers fighting in Operation Protective.

French beauty company Garnier has apologised for any offence caused when care packages of deodorants, soaps and other cosmetics were sent to female Israeli soldiers this week.

A company spokesperson has told IBTimes UK that the initiative, which saw 500 products handed out to the Israel Defence Forces, was "part of a local retailer initiative" and was "managed strictly at local market level".

Kari Kerr, Garnier's Corporate Communications Director, said that the company did not support the initiative, nor does it want its products to be used in any future campaign.

Stand With Us, a group designed to generate support for Israel abroad, had said it was "honoured to be delivering these 'girly' care packages for our lovely female IDF fighters" and issued a "shout out to the Garnier Israel for the amazing donation".

That's a very nice gesture and good of them for apologise to the people that are very easily offended.

Because they're worth it.

Donation by Garnier Israel of 500 care packages to female IDF soldiers spurs anti-Israel mudslinging on social media.

Cosmetics firm Garnier created a big social media stink last week after donating care packages to female Israel Defense Forces soldiers fighting in Operation Protective.

French beauty company Garnier has apologised for any offence caused when care packages of deodorants, soaps and other cosmetics were sent to female Israeli soldiers this week.

A company spokesperson has told IBTimes UK that the initiative, which saw 500 products handed out to the Israel Defence Forces, was "part of a local retailer initiative" and was "managed strictly at local market level".

Kari Kerr, Garnier's Corporate Communications Director, said that the company did not support the initiative, nor does it want its products to be used in any future campaign.

Stand With Us, a group designed to generate support for Israel abroad, had said it was "honoured to be delivering these 'girly' care packages for our lovely female IDF fighters" and issued a "shout out to the Garnier Israel for the amazing donation".

That's a very nice gesture and good of them for apologise to the people that are very easily offended.

here comes Bob - can't have a discussion about owt to do with Gaza without Bob. That's democracy. People all over the world are offended - Bob - easily or otherwise. L'Oreal will lose sales, that's why they apologised, cos cash is what they're after. Once again, we see that Israeli tactics are just not working this time, at least in part because they've tried to pull a 'deeply upset about all the children we've slaughtered - honest' whilst fundamentalist Zionists like 'Bob' continue to fully support the killing of the kiids and seem to take some relish in it.

In the meantime, big companies that have fingers in the Israeli pie are getting nervous, social media has the power to hurt them - I , for instance, have just found 6 L'Oreal/Garnier products in the bathroom - my daughter favours them apparently (I'm a budget soap man myself), but will never buy them again, that's probably hundreds if not thousands of £s of business lost in the future, and it can happen all over the world now.

I emailed L'Oreal and suggested they donate a huge bundle of hygeine products to the Gazans in an attempt to win custom - sure you'll agree - Bob.

Because they're worth it.

That made me chuckle out loud ... Thank you.

here comes Bob - can't have a discussion about owt to do with Gaza without Bob. That's democracy. People all over the world are offended - Bob - easily or otherwise. L'Oreal will lose sales, that's why they apologised, cos cash is what they're after. Once again, we see that Israeli tactics are just not working this time, at least in part because they've tried to pull a 'deeply upset about all the children we've slaughtered - honest' whilst fundamentalist Zionists like 'Bob' continue to fully support the killing of the kiids and seem to take some relish in it.

In the meantime, big companies that have fingers in the Israeli pie are getting nervous, social media has the power to hurt them - I , for instance, have just found 6 L'Oreal/Garnier products in the bathroom - my daughter favours them apparently (I'm a budget soap man myself), but will never buy them again, that's probably hundreds if not thousands of £s of business lost in the future, and it can happen all over the world now.

I emailed L'Oreal and suggested they donate a huge bundle of hygeine products to the Gazans in an attempt to win custom - sure you'll agree - Bob.

You clearly don't want a discussion, you just want to rant and exaggerate.

---------- Post added 12-08-2014 at 13:39 ----------

L’Oréal Group Donates 100 Million Yen To Support The Victims And Families Of Tohoku Massive Earthquake.

comments on facebook - why not add to them. Disagree that its a duplicate, specific issue amongst many on the subject.

If its good enough for the Israeli army its good enough for my missus. If folk like you feel like telling me what I shouldn't buy I'll take that as a sign to buy it.

Which particular products don't you think I should buy?

I haven't seen anyone relishing in the slaughter of children.

L’Oréal Group Donates 100 Million Yen To Support The Victims And Families Of Tohoku Massive Earthquake.

That sounds good enough to me.