Eggs benedict in Sheffield - absolutely unbelievable!

Another vote from me for the Milestone.

Perfect for a lazy brunch when you are in no hurry. Call ahead to book, it is pretty popular.

You know what? Man am I feeling hungry now (currently in my workplace so no EGGS BENEDICT to be seen!). It's sad too because where I work is what is called 'in the middle of nowhere' so there are none of these places you have mentioned to be. So many choices but so far away from where am sitting right now (at a desk doing my work for the day). Sad thing is that at lunch time (probably about half 12) I'll just have a poorly made sandwich with curled up ham and that. Bring on the EGGS BENEDICT in time!

The EGGS BENEDICT (why this must be capped up I don't know but, hey, I'll hop on any old bandwagon) at the Brooklyn in Kelham Island are really, really good :)

Guest makapaka
Hi everyone. Me and my friends are fans of eating really good food and we was just wondering if one of you could help me in certain ways. Help us all really.

There is a dish called EGGS BENEDICT and we had some on holiday a few years ago and forgotten all about it. That was until we saw a man called BENEDICT on TV (don’t remember his other names). Anyway it made me say to Robert about the EGGS BENEDICT what we once had (on holiday).

Now for question for you is WHERE IS THE PLACE TO GO IN SHEFFIELD TO GET UNBELIEVABLE EGGS BENEDICT FOR DECENT PRICE?

We’re planning on going for some this week or maybe at the weekend but we just need you to suggest where to go. Keeley reckons there is such a place as TAMPA but I can’t find no details of it. Keeley isn’t the most cleverest person in our group though so its understood LOL!!

The wig and pen do loads of brunch style dishes and I'm pretty sure they do it.

Wentworth Garden Centre at weekends have it as a special. Patisserie Valerie near John Lewis have it as all day breakfast. Both very nice.

Hi everyone. Me and my friends are fans of eating really good food and we was just wondering if one of you could help me in certain ways. Help us all really.

There is a dish called EGGS BENEDICT and we had some on holiday a few years ago and forgotten all about it. That was until we saw a man called BENEDICT on TV (don’t remember his other names). Anyway it made me say to Robert about the EGGS BENEDICT what we once had (on holiday).

Now for question for you is WHERE IS THE PLACE TO GO IN SHEFFIELD TO GET UNBELIEVABLE EGGS BENEDICT FOR DECENT PRICE?

We’re planning on going for some this week or maybe at the weekend but we just need you to suggest where to go. Keeley reckons there is such a place as TAMPA but I can’t find no details of it. Keeley isn’t the most cleverest person in our group though so its understood LOL!!

We have them from time to time at the Milestone at Neepsend.

Eten, next to the cathedral, has them on the menu.

My favourite would be Croque Madame.

Toast with ham, poached or fried egg and melted cheese. I've not found anywhere in Sheffield that serves it.

http://www.saveur.com/article/Recipes/Croque-Madame-Sandwich

Cafe Rouge have Croque Madame on their breakfast menu, I'm a fan of that dish too, almost every meal is improved by the addition of cheese!

http://www.caferouge.co.uk/menus/sheffield-st-pauls/breakfast-menu-1

It's been a long time since I ate it there but I remember it being of a decent enough quality.