Jump to content

Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (part3)

Recommended Posts

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 14:28, gaz 786 said:

 

He was married to Bette dads sister .

 

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 14:28, gaz 786 said:

 

He was married to Bette dads sister .

 

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 14:28, gaz 786 said:

 

He was married to Bette dads sister .

Very quite on here not like the old days.

I suppose everyone is on Facebook these days telling everyone  what they had for lunch and boring personal stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, David Ra2 said:

 

 

Very quite on here not like the old days.

I suppose everyone is on Facebook these days telling everyone  what they had for lunch and boring personal stuff. 

Yeah your probably right 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if they have started 

building on cyclopsst yet does anyone know anything about Norma Allen I think she lived on cyclopsst 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing built on Cyclops St , I lived on Cyclops St in the same yard as the Allens and remember Norma very well 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jad279 do you know anything about them witch yard are you taking about 

Jed do you remember mr and mrs greenwood that lived at no 36 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, hehe said:

Jad279 do you know anything about them witch yard are you taking about 

Jed do you remember mr and mrs greenwood that lived at no 36 

Mick and Linda  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.