Super saturday for the owls

Got to like your style Titfer ;)

I - again respectfully - ask (although I have had respectful posts removed in the past - Robbie??) why you bother looking or posting here at all if "it is a poor section with poor posters on both sides.."

UTO!

Because there are also quality posters post honest opinions...

Grappler and longy ,corks,uk, amongst a few..

But too many others who spoil the section..

Most threads just turn into arguments..

Fair comment. Can't fault the thread anyhow, and you got Poundsworth responding - CB must still be chatting to the band he met the other night and drowning his sorrows! ;):hihi:

It was a Super Saturday and it would be great if you can start a lot more of these this season. UTO. :)

Guest sibon

Most threads just turn into arguments..

No they don't ;)

Blades can never be bothered when they lose,all the hype before then disappear.Anyhow the 138 points total can't be reached now.

Now then Dobby, tha knows as well I do that both sides have fans that dissapear rather than take the flak so don't say it's just Blades. And the only reason I put "I can't be bothered" is because I knew how the thread would go, I have to admit, I prefer the 'Err' thread nowadays.

No they don't ;)

Yes they do :hihi:

I've had a virtual yellow card so I'll have to be careful what I post.

Great day on the sunny south coast yesterday, good professional away performance by the team who all played their part, the back four Coke and Hutchinson in particular, great goal as well Cokey, well done to our unproven manager for galvanising the team into a coherent whole. Good few beers in Brighton last followed by a horrendous journey home in the rain, all worth it though for the 3 points and the fact that we actually used the money we got for Antonio on the purchase of May.

Ps - the blades lost at home to lowly Bristol City, who knew?

No they don't ;)

Ooo, I see what you are doing there....

Now then Dobby, tha knows as well I do that both sides have fans that dissapear rather than take the flak so don't say it's just Blades. And the only reason I put "I can't be bothered" is because I knew how the thread would go, I have to admit, I prefer the 'Err' thread nowadays.

I know you're here rain or shine m8 but a few go missing,what your aim now you can't get maximum points:hihi:

I know you're here rain or shine m8 but a few go missing,what your aim now you can't get maximum points:hihi:

Maximum points never even entered my head, only a fool would think it possible. As I said on another thread, I am glad that fixture is out of the way, Brizzle are a well organized, strong side and will be a tough test for all the lge 1 sides, but, it is how you respond after a loss.. I have never said anywhere that we WILL go up but I hope we do and I think that once we get the right defence formation we will be strong, so my ain, and hope, is for top 2, coz we know how the play offs end.....

one win at the start of the season doesn't mean your going to do well. It happens all the time. But I think there are worse teams in that league than the fowls, so I don't think they'll go down now. Probably mid table finish, which would still be poor considering this will be their third season, and were expected to go up.

one win at the start of the season doesn't mean your going to do well. It happens all the time. But I think there are worse teams in that league than the fowls, so I don't think they'll go down now. Probably mid table finish, which would still be poor considering this will be their third season, and were expected to go up.

It be would be continuing with the steady progress,if we do finish mid table.Certainly wouldnt call it poor.:)

It be would be continuing with the steady progress,if we do finish mid table.Certainly wouldnt call it poor.:)

Very poor Gazza :P lol

I'll think you'll do ok this season. Still poor though - especially when a lot of fowls where saying Europe in 5 years. That was 3 years ago. :hihi: