Newhall school Brightside/Attercliffe reunion 2014

Does anyone know when the next reunion is.I believe it will be at the shiregreen club

Reunion for expupils of newhall school will be held at Shiregreen cllub(wmc) on the 4th October 2014 .has been arranged by Jack Barnes all welcome :)

Hi alemap, any idea as to about what time this event is going to start. Surprised also that you have not had any reaction to your posting, makes me wonder if there is going to be many people turn up for it. If you've got anything else on this I would be grateful. Thanks.

Hi all, for the first time in a number of years I don't think I can make this one. Still working on it though. If I don't make it, everyone have a good time and I hope there's another one next year.

Some time ago alemap posted regarding this event. I would like to attend but there has been nothing in the way of replies to his post. I am beginning to wonder if it is still on. Is there anyone out there that can tell me as its now only a few days away. Thanks.

Hi cors, some time ago alemap posted that the newhall reunion was, as you say at shiregreen club on the 4th of October. Hes only had 2 replies to his post, one of them from me. I have posted again asking for anyone who knows if it is going ahead as I would have thought there would be more interest in it. Only a few days to go so I am keeping fingers crossed.

the reunion for newhall school ex pupils ; Alfred rd /don rd Brightside lane/paget st and all other side streets ect.is definitely at SHIREGREEN (wmc)club on the 4th OCTOBER 7.30 onwards this Saturday. karaoke, and remeniss with old friends and relatives

DEFINATE REUNION SHIREGREEN CLUB 4th October 7.30 onwards

Don't worry Al Sithee (Keith), from past experience there are always plenty of people turn up for the event. Enjoy yourself.

eyup Don Rd Dude, Thanks for that pete, shame you cant be there, all the best.

Hi pete, yes went along. There was a decent turnout. I was talking to Jeff Poulton, Alan Hough and Jean Longhurst. Its a bit annoying though because I felt that I must have known more people there that I did not recognise. It would have been a great idea for everyone there to wear a name tag, then you would know who they were, after all we are talking about a long time ago. But it was a decent night. Sorry that you and Trevor didn't make it. Keith.