Christians now fleeing from the islamists Iraq

No, I doubt you have little concept of war. They will not stay there just like they didn't in Syria. They will take more land, move up their lines of supply and production and then move on to the next target.

I haven't a clue what you're on about in relation to the previous posts.

I haven't a clue what you're on about in relation to the previous posts.

You claimed that if everyone moved to the West, ISIS would bicker and fight amongst themselves, Mecky rightfully pointed out that they wouldn't, they will take more land, move up their lines of supply and production and then move on to the next target, eventually to the West unless they are eliminated.

What a truly bizarre idea. Please expand on how you think we could (and indeed why you think we would) colonise Iraq.

Study history and to understand how and why countries colonise. In summary, you send in your armed forces and take over the running of the country... just like ISIS are doing even without the power of the western nations. You seize assets (such as oil) and use that to fund your exploits (just as ISIS is doing) and refresh the coffers back home too.

If that option is unpalatable to people then the alternative is to leave them to it. Nothing in-between works as we have seen each time we stick our noses in.

Study history and to understand how and why countries colonise. In summary, you send in your armed forces and take over the running of the country... just like ISIS are doing even without the power of the western nations. You seize assets (such as oil) and use that to fund your exploits (just as ISIS is doing) and refresh the coffers back home too.

If that option is unpalatable to people then the alternative is to leave them to it. Nothing in-between works as we have seen each time we stick our noses in.

There's a problem with leave them too it, sooner or later one side will win and turn on the West or they will unite and turn on the West, the ultimate aim is a Global Islamic Caliphate.

There's a problem with leave them too it, sooner or later one side will win and turn on the West or they will unite and turn on the West, the ultimate aim is a Global Islamic Caliphate.

They are too far away and are without the hardware or industry to ever threaten the West.

They are too far away and are without the hardware or industry to ever threaten the West.

Yeah, but better to fight them over there rather than on the streets of London.

They seem to have done OK for themselves at the moment and they obviously have funds. It only takes a few hijacked planes aimed at important buildings to make an impact.

Personally I'd much rather see them obliterated in the desert somewhere rather than have them grow in stature and spread their influence.

How do you work that out. 12 months ago they didn't have tanks. Now they have dozens of them.

For now but that doesn't mean we should be complacent about their ultimate goals, we can't afford to let them take control of countries, its best to squash them now rather than later.

You claimed that if everyone moved to the West,

No I didn't.

Mecky rightfully pointed out that they wouldn't, they will take more land, move up their lines of supply and production and then move on to the next target, eventually to the West unless they are eliminated.

ISIS wouldn't dare go beyond its conquered borders into the West. The consequences would be annihilation.

No, I doubt you have little concept of war. They will not stay there just like they didn't in Syria. They will take more land, move up their lines of supply and production and then move on to the next target.

If your quick you can be the proud holder of an isis caliphate passport = http://www.khaama.com/isis-launches-caliphate-passport-as-it-aims-to-expand-its-territory-8428

:hihi:

No I didn't.

ISIS wouldn't dare go beyond its conquered borders into the West. The consequences would be annihilation.

Their belief is that it is better to die trying than not to try.

If your quick you can be the proud holder of an isis caliphate passport = http://www.khaama.com/isis-launches-caliphate-passport-as-it-aims-to-expand-its-territory-8428

:hihi:

Quick being the operative word. I think for a short time you could get one for The Third Reich until it was blasted from the face of the earth by the civilized world.