These loans meelan took out secured on the ground.

One is due for repayment in October isn't it ?

Just wondering like. It must be awful being in debt. We've been there. :(

Should be fun to watch...they dont call SWFC the comedy club for nothing....

Should be fun to watch...they dont call SWFC the comedy club for nothing....

I'm not having a pop at our neighbours, i genuinely wish them all the best with the takeover. It's about time they had some good news given what they've been through in the last decade. Us blades know what it's like to be on the brink, though i accept we've never been as perilously close as they have. The Co-Op affair, shaking buckets for "Save The o*ls" etc, This protracted takeover.

I know some would love to see them totally dissolved out of existence, but i'm not one of them, i'd miss the rivalry. :(

In mamma "we" trust. For the health of Sheffield football. :)

Im not having a pop. most of my family are that way inclined, but it is funny that they seem to go wrong and wrong again :)

To be honest it wouldn't be fair for me to comment further, as someone who doesn't know the intricacies of the loan arrangement, bar the repayment being due pretty soon that is. I'm sure there's those with such knowledge that can put any negative slant on this to bed quite quickly, and quash any rumour about the Antonio money being earmarked for this, rather than bringing in a couple of new faces.

It would be a real shame for Sheffield football if we somehow finally managed promotion back to the big pond only to pass them on their way down due to mismanagement.

I'd be gutted. You can't beat a Sheffield derby. It's win - win for the city, even if you lose. :)

£1.5m on 27th Sept and £2m on 19th Oct....

Hardly worth getting excited about.

No matter what troubles we are having,we are still playing at an higher level than your lot.It's not great with all the uncertainty but I believe we will come out a lot stronger in the long run.United need to come up this season,I'm sure they will with them having the adidas kit.

£1.5m on 27th Sept and £2m on 19th Oct....

Hardly worth getting excited about.

Antonia - 27th payment sorted

Who goes for the October one?

Antonia - 27th payment sorted

Who goes for the October one?

Who's she??

I love all this crap from blades fans, always going on about how your club is debt free and so well run, you've dropped two divisions in 5yrs and wont get out of L1 again next season, we'll enjoy another year of Championship football.

This takeover may well fall through, we may struggle for money etc but a takeover will happen one day and will just cement our place at the top of Sheffield football as usual.

Who's she??

I love all this crap from blades fans, always going on about how your club is debt free and so well run, you've dropped two divisions in 5yrs and wont get out of L1 again next season, we'll enjoy another year of Championship football.

This takeover may well fall through, we may struggle for money etc but a takeover will happen one day and will just cement our place at the top of Sheffield football as usual.

Not from me though....

No matter what troubles we are having,we are still playing at an higher level than your lot.It's not great with all the uncertainty but I believe we will come out a lot stronger in the long run.United need to come up this season,I'm sure they will with them having the adidas kit.

When all else fails use the old

WE ARE PLAYING IN A HIGHER LEAGUE THAN YOU :hihi::hihi:

When all else fails use the old

WE ARE PLAYING IN A HIGHER LEAGUE THAN YOU :hihi::hihi:

Just like you used for a good few years whilst we were in decline. :hihi: