Things that make ya mad!

The govt in this country (USA) RUINING FOOD is one thing that makes me mad!!!

I CANT FIND ANYTHING GOOD ANYMORE...... EVEN ALDIs STUFF IS BEING AFFECTED BY THEM NOW!!!!!!

Nothing but Gluten Free garbage,skim milk crap.. LOW SODIUM,ETC..... It all tastes like crap .... I dont like eating hardily anything anymore.......

IM SICK OF IT.... I WANT THE GOOD STUFF I USED TO HAVE IN THE 90s AND BEFORE!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Gluten free food is a life saver for my sister and others who suffer from coeliac disease, but it is only a small part of the range of foods in any supermarket.

I question your assertion that food only changed for the worse after the nineties though, It was full of plenty of additives before then. I think it is just more in your face now. It is also a fact that your taste buds change as you get older.

When GOOD music in the early 80s started to be DIGITALLY COMPROMISED is another thing that makes me mad!!!!

Today I got a K-TEL cassette (1983 release of songs from 1981-1983) and all the songs sound like crap! (Like they were digitally mixed IF NOT MORE) Well 1 song on the tape I LOVE from 1982 ,YES 1982 titled "I know theres something going on" (By Frida) That whole album that was on WAS DIGITALLY RECORDED AND MIXED...... Its sickening!!!!! (No wonder it sounds like crap on the K-TEL tape (Although K-TEL went downhill in the late 70s big time))

See the disgusting proof: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Something's_Going_On

THAT SONG IS AWESOME AND ITS TRUE ANALOGUE BEAUTY WILL NOT EVER BE HEARD...... Its very sad..........

Today I got a K-TEL cassette (1983 release of songs from 1981-1983) and all the songs sound like crap! (Like they were digitally mixed IF NOT MORE)

Or, it's a casette. The tiny magnetic variations on the tape that decode into sound will degrade over time.

Digital stuff on the other hand, will sound identical to the day it was released. And if you can legit hear the difference between a track that has been digitally mixed and a version that has been analogue mixed, you need to sell your ears, because you can hear thing no-one else can.

Kittens. Can't stand em, they think they're so special with their cute little kitten faces and tiny little kitten meows. Pathetic, the lot of them.

People leaving a finished bog roll on the bog roll holder.

Edited by GLASGOWOODS

Oh thank you for this thread I can finally say it - trying to park a car in sheffield.

I get very angry with people who just abandon their cars on Krebs and God knows where else whilst I 've driven past four times looking for somewhere to park properly.

I get parking rage. Big time!

Many things irritate me but two spring to mind straight away as I've experienced them first hand just recently.

I hate when people just abandon their shopping trolleys where they were parked instead of putting them back in the trolley bay; what if the wind took it into some other parked car? It is a ******* thing to do. The lazy scum that do this should be shot!

What gives companies/organisations the right to sell your details to third parties? I hate being rung up by organisations I've had zero contact with before!

People who exit shops and then stand in front of the shop - either having a conversation or thinking where they are going next so others can neither get in or out

People who use the word "of" instead of have it's getting universal now.:rant::rant::rant:

People who use the word "of" instead of have it's getting universal now.:rant::rant::rant:

And people who don't know the difference between "as" and "has".

Oh thank you for this thread I can finally say it - trying to park a car in sheffield.

I get very angry with people who just abandon their cars on Krebs and God knows where else whilst I 've driven past four times looking for somewhere to park properly.

I get parking rage. Big time!

What's a Kreb and how do you park on one?

jb

Well I might as well get it off my chest too!!

People who drive round with their fog lights on when it's not foggy - it's blinding and just plain bloody annoying. Why do you think they're called FOG lights!! :rant: Only made worse by these stupid car companies turning them into indicators for those who are incapable of using indicators... We have orange lights on cars for turning, they are called indicators. The bright white lights near the ground are called fog lights... you know, for when it's FOGGY!! :roll:

And whilst we are on the subject of car lights... The amount of cars driving round with front headlight bulbs gone in them, they should be fined on the spot!

1) It isn't difficult to tell when they're gone, you can see the reflection of your lights on the car in front of you!

2) Plus there is that many on the road like this at the moment that I don't believe for a minute none of them know their bulbs have gone...

There we go, I'll have less of a humbuggy Xmas now! :hihi: