2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Hi I really need a tiler to come and tile my bathroom walls and floor.Iv'e been told its not a big job,could be done in the day!!! Can anyone recommend me one so I can get quoted.In the Wincobank area of Sheffield(S5) Thank you.

Edited by debbie111272

Jeff Smith Joinery Solutions ...

Replaced old wooden kitchen windows.

Third job/project he has done for me.

Great service and quality.

Jeff is my trusted joiner.

I just wanted to say a big thanks to Purdys at Woodhouse. I had an urgent requirement for a 700mm deep kitchen worktop - which is non-standard and meant getting a 900mm one and cutting it down. I contacted many kitchen retailers and supply stores but no-one could offer anything in the timescales (5 days). Alex at Purdys was super helpful and is going to order, cut to size and deliver the item for me in time. A1 service.

Any recommendations for a decorator?

Depends on how soon you are wanting the work doing only I'm fully booked up until March, but I can recommend someone called Paul Nowell p-and-d on here his number is 07904341402.

Thank you. Needs to be done in next week or two really but I'll try your recommendation.

Thank you. Needs to be done in next week or two really but I'll try your recommendation.

Hi you can try him but I don't think he'll be able to fit you in that soon, but it's worth a try.

Anybody got any recommendations for a builder to build an extension please above an existing garage? we are based in Sheffield

Can anyone recommend a reliable and reasonable priced plumber to fix a toilet that will no longer flush in Sheffield S8, my plumber I use is no longer around and I few I have used in the past are all booked up for weeks.

Thanks

For the last 20 years we've had the same window cleaner, but earlier on this year he stopped coming (no idea why- I'm rather worried that something happened to him but I don't even know his last name so have no contact details for him.

As a consequence, our windows haven't been cleaned in months and they really need doing, but I haven't seen any other window cleaners around here either.

Does anybody in Hillsborough/Lower Walkley know of a good window cleaner who is local, not desperately expensive and who I may be able to contact?

Our upvc sliding door has just decided it does not want to close properly. Anyone in the Dronfield area recommended please?

Jeff Smith Joinery Solutions ...

Replaced old wooden kitchen windows.

Third job/project he has done for me.

Great service and quality.

Jeff is my trusted joiner.

hi Thank you Tom to trust me with your house while your in Berlin kind regards jeff