2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Any bricklayers? Taken off two layers on a garden wall to clean up so all ready to be laid. Would probably take an hour or two. S8 postcode.

Can anyone recommend an electrician pls to swap over a keypad old for new on my electric gates? Thanks. Tom. Sheffield S2

Is there anybody in the Crosspool area who can recommend a decent window cleaner please, or know of one who covers the area? I can't remember the last time I had clean windows, but they're now in desperate need of cleaning since I got rid of the last window cleaners. I shan't name them but they only ever seemed to give them a quick wipe with a dry cloth and may as well have not bothered, and often turned up stinking of cannabis.

Where abouts are the gates ?

Edited by alarmingmark

I have got privet hegde that I want removing. Any one recommed someone to come and do this?

Just had Paul from RCD Electrical round to do some work, really pleased with work. Highly recommend that if you need an electrician let him quote you as prices are very reasonable, will certainly be using again.

---------- Post added 05-04-2016 at 19:37 ----------

Just had Paul from RCD electrical out to sort wiring problem, would certainly use again very good electrician and prices are good would highly recommend if you need a electrician give him a ring

Hi Gexy11349785

Thank you.

Can anyone recommend a good quality tradesman to put down a garage base at a reasonable price ? I live in deepcar s36 and need a base down which to erect a concrete garage, thank you.

my number is 07923242779

Hi

We are moving house soon but need to get some work done before we can complete the sale, need a chimney breast in the loft supporting as cheaply and quickly as possible.

Also will be needing a Reliable removals company to do all the heavy lifting on move day - any recommendations?

Thanks guys

looking for quotes for gutters and soffits replacing on a semi in S5 area..

TIA ....

Hi, can anybody recommend a builder / landscaper to level our sloping driveway and improve the garden at the front of our house please? Levelling the drive would involve a low supporting wall, we would need some steps cutting into the front garden.......etc etc. I'm guessing I need somebody good with ground works. Want somebody reliable who isn't going to rip us off. Cheers.

Can anyone recommend a landscape gardener in and around Dronfield? We're wanting to get some work done to our back garden - new path/patio area etc.

Thanks.

Edited by AndyP728