2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Hi, just had Lee S6 handyman replace a section of my kitchen.

He's done an absolutely brilliant job as usual for a very reasonable price - already booked him for the next jobs.

Highly recommended for pretty much ANYTHING a house could need :)

Thanks Marie

See you soon.....S6 :thumbsup:

Just wondering if anyone knows a sparky who could change the cord on a pendant light and connect it to the ceiling today? I'm in Walkley and will pay...Thanks.

Can anyone recommend a company to replace some glass that has gone misty in double glazed windows.i live in Rotherham.thanks sue

Recommendation for an electrician:

Toby Rowe - 07988754104

Great value, excellent work and a really nice guy.

many thanks to Sam Lovatt Dearne plumbing and bathrooms came out to us same afternoon cannot fault him, very polite and friendly and full of knowledge will recommend him to all we know thoroughly reliable :)

Can anyone recommend someone who can paint my living room and squeeze the job in ASAP? I'm based in S3. Cheers!

Hi all, I'm after recommendations for someone to supply & fit a metal/wrought iron gate to the side of our house.

Many thanks

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a trustworthy builders to undertake a full house renovation? We all hear horror stories about certain tradesman so I thought it would be a good idea to get some recommendations from the good people of Sheffield. The house needs rendering, a full re-wire, new bathroom and kitchen fitted and a full re-plaster among other things. Any recommendations would be gratefully received.

Many thanks for your help.

Hi All, just wanted to put a quick recommendation for Jeff the Joiner (Joinery Solutions) up on here. He has just built a big wardrobe in an alcove section in the top floor of our house for us and it looks great. We now have storage a plenty. He came when arranged, finished it in double quick time and was excellent on price.. We are very happy with what he has done. thanks Jeff.

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a trustworthy builders to undertake a full house renovation? We all hear horror stories about certain tradesman so I thought it would be a good idea to get some recommendations from the good people of Sheffield. The house needs rendering, a full re-wire, new bathroom and kitchen fitted and a full re-plaster among other things. Any recommendations would be gratefully received.

Many thanks for your help.

Mac plas have great feedback for rendering and plastering

Matt Burrell is a great electrician

Sam Lovett is your bathroom man

Jeff smith or Andy hall are your joiners.

All of the above are usually booked up in advance but are well worth the wait

Thanks P&D......yes booked up till June. Thanks to all the forumers that have trusted me to fit their bathrooms.