2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Hi,

Can anyone suggest a decent company who could extend a asphalt / tamac path, prefer north Sheffield as it might help keep the price down ..

cheers

Pete

Recommendation for DinkyDoo, fixed a garden wall for me and cut our hedges! Much appreciated

Hi, can anyone recommend a qualified house alarm engineer please s2?

Edited by cherriepie

Hi there, anyone recommend a good Plumber who works in the S5 area of Sheffield. Got a couple of probs that need sorting, along with a Plumber prepared to give us a call back, never mind a quote!!!

I am also looking for a company to lay new Tarmac on an existing path in south Sheffield. Can anybody recommend suitable companies please?

I've sent you a message with a contact number for a free quote for your asphalting work.Regards Darren.

---------- Post added 08-07-2016 at 22:33 ----------

I am also looking for a company to lay new Tarmac on an existing path in south Sheffield. Can anybody recommend suitable companies please?

I've sent you a PM

I just wanted to add a big thank you to Dan Campbell (dan2802) from the site who went to check out my parents leaking roof. It looks like it's not the roof but a window that's the problem & Dan has pointed them in the direction of a man that can (do Windows).

Many thanks for the advice Dan.

Also thanks to Sam @ Dearne for the advice regarding the bathroom, & for pointing us in the right direction.

Totally non DIY person looking to find someone who could put us in some shelves in our boiler cupboard - not wanting to spend loads but need the storage space

Can anyone recommend anyone who could do this job

Looking for a reliable person to fit a dishwasher, any tips?

We need someone to to say where the place we want it is possible, then fit once we've bought one. Keep getting let down by people not turning up or ringing back.

Any recommendations? We're in Loxley

Can anyone recommend an accredited burglar alarm company to service our alarm system please? We need one that'll come and do it at a weekend. Thank you for your help.

Looking for a tradesman to open up a cellar coal chute, to increase ventilation. Any recommendations?

Just posting to give thanks to RF joinery (Ryan) who has come and fitted 2 internal doors for me today.

Nice lad, decent price and did a lovely neat and tidy job. Thanks Ryan