2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

I have just moved house and had Leepy (Lee Rogers 07946237432) do a number of jobs, fitting blinds, putting up furniture etc and would recommend him to anyone. Professional and efficient, arrives on time cleans up after himself. Would not go to anyone else and have heard the same from other people.

I needed some curtain poles putting up and contacted Leepy (Lee Rodgers). He arranged to come today, arrived promptly, worked so quickly and even put my curtains back up for me! He also rehung a mirror for me even though it wasn't agreed beforehand. Very, very professional and friendly and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him, I will certainly ring Lee for any future work I need doing. Thanks Lee you are a top man ?

Another good job done by Mick Mitchell when he decorated our bedroom.

Top class tradesman, very clean and tidy.

Thank you for your review it’s much appreciated any problems please do not hesitate to get in touch

Thanks

Michael

Re: 2014/5 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/ self promo

I needed some curtain poles putting up and contacted Leepy (Lee Rodgers). He arranged to come today, arrived promptly, worked so quickly and even put my curtains back up for me! He also rehung a mirror for me even though it wasn't agreed beforehand. Very, very professional and friendly and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him, I will certainly ring Lee for any future work I need doing. Thanks Lee you are a top man ?

Rosie020704

Re: 2014/5 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/ self promo

I have just moved house and had Leepy (Lee Rogers 07946237432) do a number of jobs, fitting blinds, putting up furniture etc and would recommend him to anyone. Professional and efficient, arrives on time cleans up after himself. Would not go to anyone else and have heard the same from other people.

Thanks lady's for your lovely comments :):)

I would highly recommend s6 handyman or Leepy ! Did a great job fixing our back pvc door and wouldn't give up until the job was done !! Will definitely use him again !

Great for all jobs around the house !!

I would highly recommend s6 handyman or Leepy ! Did a great job fixing our back pvc door and wouldn't give up until the job was done !! Will definitely use him again !

Great for all jobs around the house !!

Thanks for the feedback S6 :)

Hi all

Crookes/Broomhill

I'm after a good, local plumber to help with a leaking shower mixer tap/valve.

Initially the hot water stopped coming through but then mixed was forced and now, even re-fitted, won't stop water leaking. Shower is fed from hot water tank on floor above. Mains now turned off until fixed/replaced.

I'm looking for a quick fix. Obviously the sooner the better.

If anyone knows of a reliable, local professional please advise.

hurst365@gmail.com

Hi,

You might be able to fix it yourself. It could be the keeps on the door frame. Check they haven't become worn or loose. Some are adjustable with an Allen key. You can also buy and fit replacement locks. Look on YouTube for videos on how to do it.

Hope this helps.

Help !!

We are having problems with our upvc door . It is very stiff to lock and we have to really force the handle up to turn the key and now it won't lock !!

Can anyone advise rough cost to get this sorted and recommendations ?

Thanks

Does anyone know anyone who could do a decent job of re-surfacing a woeful gennel? It's had Yorkshire Water's best botch and patch, which frankly ain't good enough! 2 twisted ankles so far....

Mick Mitchell has done another excellent of painting our staircase.

Excellent workmanship and reasonable prices from a very experienced decorator.

Thanks again Mick.