2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Hi could anyone recommend a good plaster which theyve used themselves, i just need a kitchen doing and preferably within the next few days if possible as we are having a new kitchen fitted soon, thankyou

just like to say thanks, and recommend Dan2802 and Jake...

great communication, turning up exactly when he said he would, tidy and efficient and of course did a grand job on some very dodgy old gutters ..

thanks....kit xx :thumbsup:

Thanks Kit. Only the best quality biscuits at your house :-)

Another recommendation for Fresh'n'Clean carpet cleaners. Excellent price, quick appointment, friendly chap (John) - will definitely use again.

Looking for a joiner please to move and re hang a door reopen a doorway (frame there just plasterboard)and poss more work pm please

I am looking for an electrician that does a good job at a good price and reliable. Any recommendations? I need to move some plugs, have some spotlightsort done and changer an alarm sensor. Thanks.

Hi, I'm looking for someone (probably plumber) to install an outside tap for me. Anyone good but not expensive in the S8 area ?

muji8829, I recommend Sparky Sam on here great Electrician clean tidy

Help !!

We are having problems with our upvc door . It is very stiff to lock and we have to really force the handle up to turn the key and now it won't lock !!

Can anyone advise rough cost to get this sorted and recommendations ?

Thanks

Just want to recommend Whitecliffes builders here as they did a fantastic job in renovating our offshoot kitchen. We felt in completely safe hands from start to finish. Eric was present throughout the work being done and Nigel and Owen worked efficiently and always left the site tidy. They were a pleasure to have around and nothing felt like a problem. Will

Definitely use them again for any other building work

Hi I have a couple of small jobs needed doing to my bath.

1-replacing seal around the corner bath

2-replacing the broken bath panel

3-replacing water tank overflow valve.

Can anyone recommend an honest guy who can do these little jobs.Thanks

Another good job done by Mick Mitchell when he decorated our bedroom.

Top class tradesman, very clean and tidy.