2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Many thanks once again to the eternally hardworking, reliable, trustworthy & thoroughly pleasant chap Leepy (07946237432) who has done some internal work once again.

As always, all work is done to an extremely high standard & I can't recommended him highly enough.

Many thanks.

Thanks for the feedback x

Can anyone recommend a builder or gardener who can repair or rebuild a retaining garden brick wall? The wall is approx 4 foot high, boundary wall with next door & only holds back the higher bit of garden for about 4 metres. The wall is bulging where the earth is behind it & needs repair along the rest of it's length.

Hi there

Can anyone recommend a plumber to move boiler and install new one? Or any idea of rough costs involved??

Thanks in advance

Hi there

Can anyone recommend a plumber to move boiler and install new one? Or any idea of rough costs involved??

Thanks in advance

Corgigasman (Steve), from the forum did my new boiler and did a great job. Very honest tradesman & I would highly recommend him.

Hi , does anyone know or can recommend any window cleaners available in S4

Thanks

A recommendation for Sam Lovatt, Dearne Valley plumbing for doing an outstanding job on our ensuite shower room & toilet. We are thrilled with the result. It was a challenging job in an attic space but Sam says he likes a challenge! We were happy to give him one and are not disappointed. All works completed early and to a very high standard. Sam is a very hard worker, was very clean and tidy and a lovely chap as well. Already booking him in for work in the new year. :)

Thanks also to Dan2802 who came out to do the roof work for the shower room fan on a very hot day. Thanks Dan!

After a man with a digger to dig out a drive way. They are not required to dispose of the soil, just dig the drive and put excess soil at the side.

Hi, can anyone recommend a bathroom fitter and tiler as I need a new bathroom fitted, tiles ripped off the walls and new tiles put on. I'd really appreciate a recommendation from someone who has had a good experience of work completed.

We have had some rewiring and lights put in our house last week by MJB electrical services and they did a really good job for such a reasonable price. Matt's also a really nice and easy person to get along with and always exceeds the task needed and was even kind enough to do some extra things free of charge.

If you need an electrician I would recommend MJB electrical services.

http://www.mjb-electricalservices.co.uk/

07795 264415

looking for quotes for gutters and soffits replacing on a semi in S5 area..

TIA ....

just like to say thanks, and recommend Dan2802 and Jake...

great communication, turning up exactly when he said he would, tidy and efficient and of course did a grand job on some very dodgy old gutters ..

thanks....kit xx :thumbsup:

Another recommendation for Leepy (07946237432) . Did exterior work on my porch. It looked run down and rotting out, but has been transformed to look like new. :-)

Another recommendation for Leepy (07946237432) . Did exterior work on my porch. It looked run down and rotting out, but has been transformed to look like new. :-)

Thanks Rob for the feedback,glad to be of service,all the best S6:thumbsup: