2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Could anyone recommend a good joiner to source and fit a quality hardwood external door?

Edited by Simon-1
spelling

Need to recommend Jeff Smith and Paul from Joinery Solutions. They fitted a kitchen for us, including cupboards, work top, match boarding and sorted electric and plumbing. They did a really excellent job, great workmanship, cleaned up after themselves and general all round nice and approachable guys who kept in touch throughout and sorted everything out for us.

Hello

I live in s17 and am looking for a landscape Gardener to rebuild some walls/planters, lay new pavement, and level out some grass. Any recommendations? I searched the site but only found old posts from 2007

Thanks

Can anyone reccomend a good concreter. Wanting the bottom end of my garden doing. S5. Thanks

Had tv ariel sorted today by Ecclesfield Ariels. Really nice guy , arrived on time , knows his stuff and very reasonably priced. Highly recommended. 01142577426

Hi,

I need someone to cut our front and back gardens, and just do a bit of hedge tidying etc.

I've just been quoted £120 for this work by someone, couldn't believe it when he said that.

Does anyone have any numbers for a cheap, reliable gardener who is trustworthy and takes all the rubbish out when they've finished the job?

Cheers,

I'd just like to add a recommendation for Gary from Cut Back Gardens (07557883821) whose number I found on the site.

My garden was in a dire state & well beyond my capabilities. He gave me a reasonable quote for a mammoth task & the garden now looks lovely.

All rubbish was removed too.

Highly recommended & many thanks.

Need to recommend Jeff Smith and Paul from Joinery Solutions. They fitted a kitchen for us, including cupboards, work top, match boarding and sorted electric and plumbing. They did a really excellent job, great workmanship, cleaned up after themselves and general all round nice and approachable guys who kept in touch throughout and sorted everything out for us.

hi Joe thank you for the work kind regards jeff

Many thanks once again to the eternally hardworking, reliable, trustworthy & thoroughly pleasant chap Leepy (07946237432) who has done some internal work once again.

As always, all work is done to an extremely high standard & I can't recommended him highly enough.

Many thanks.

I'm in In the process of buying a new house (looking to complete in June/July - ideal start date for any work) and the first job would be to get a new kitchen installed. any recommendations for a kitchen supplier/fitter/joiner greatly appreciated.

(to note - i've contacted Andrew Hall as heard good things but unfortunately booked up for the time we need.)

Thanks

I'm in In the process of buying a new house (looking to complete in June/July - ideal start date for any work) and the first job would be to get a new kitchen installed. any recommendations for a kitchen supplier/fitter/joiner greatly appreciated.

(to note - i've contacted Andrew Hall as heard good things but unfortunately booked up for the time we need.)

Thanks

Have you tried Jeff smith Joiner 07861379796 or 01142203563