2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Recommendation for Lee S6 Handyman (Leepy). Sourced and fitted an excellent wooden garden gate along with some trellis. Lee did a great job for good price.

I am looking for a carpenter who could build a bespoke shelving unit. I'm based in Nether Edge. Thanks.

I would like to recommend Steve ( 07966 372601 ) for any garden work. His team came and took out a large privet hedge roots and all and cut back some other trees, took all the stuff way. Did a very good job and a very competative price. Would definitely use again. Thanks again.

If you want an electrician I recommend RCD Electricals,sorted our problem in minutes,friendly, reliable and reasonably priced.

If you want an electrician I recommend RCD Electricals,sorted our problem in minutes,friendly, reliable and reasonably priced.

Hi

Thank you.

hi,

could someone please recommend good garden/ landscapers to do some turfing and fencing jobs .

thanks in advance

Hi can any recommended a person/company that could replace an internal upvc windowsill (supply and fit)? Our dog has chewed it to pieces :o

Hi can any recommended a person/company that could replace an internal upvc windowsill (supply and fit)? Our dog has chewed it to pieces :o

Darrel Clarke Glazing Services - 07725 817 374 / DarrelClarke@fsmail.net - when I was wanting two "blown" windows replacing, I had four companies come to give a quote, his was by far the best, his work was great, very speedy, he tidied up after himself and he's a friendly chap too.

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to repaint exterior render on 3 bed end terrace in Ecclesfield. Also requires some of the render repairing/patching. Would prefer this doing without scaffolding as it would block car access for a number of other houses, but not sure if this is possible. Anyone got someone they would recommend for this type of work?

Thanks.

Hi

I need a hob extractor supplied & fitted above an island- venting externally. Any ideas of where to go? Would any kitchen companies look at a job this small? It will need wiring in and I will need all work guaranteed/insured/ electrical certification etc so need a 'proper' job as opposed to a handyman (no offence handy men!:hihi:).

Any recommendations? thanks

Hi,

Could anyone recommend someone to re-grout a shower cubical?

thanks,

Hello

I live in s17 and am looking for a landscape Gardener to rebuild some walls/planters, lay new pavement, and level out some grass. Any recommendations? I searched the site but only found old posts from 2007

Thanks