2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Recommendation for Jeff the Joiner. Jeff has recently project managed a refurb of our attic space including removal of walls, new stud walls for ensuite, insulation, skirting, arranged electrics and all replastering.

It is looking great and we are really pleased.

Jeff co-ordinated all trades so that we didn't have to.. a massive help. All of his associates are great craftsmen, pleasant, polite and tidy up after themselves. The latter really mattered to us as our daughter is asthmatic, so they were really conscientious about dust!

Thanks Jeff. Looking forward to seeing you soon re our fitted wardrobes!

HANDYMAN/PLASTERER NEEDED

We have a few jobs that need doing round the house...if anyone can help or recommend someone?

TV needs fixing to the wall, with the wires hidden

Electric fire fitting underneathm also with wires hidden

Living room needs plastering - I dont think the whole room needs doing properly but theres some damage where a dado rail, mirror and fire surround have been removed.

Thanks

I've just discovered a small damp patch on my living room wall previously hidden by the curtains. Based on the position, I think (but am not sure) that water may be getting in at the point the outside window ledge in the bay meets the wall but could do with someone coming to have a look. Can anyone recommend someone (I'm presuming builder?)? I'm in S6 (Hillsborough).

Thanks.

Hi

We need our barge boards changing on the gabel end of our Semi and on the front and rear porch. Any recommendations?

We are in S35.

Cheers

Paul

Recommendation for Jeff the Joiner. Jeff has recently project managed a refurb of our attic space including removal of walls, new stud walls for ensuite, insulation, skirting, arranged electrics and all replastering.

It is looking great and we are really pleased.

Jeff co-ordinated all trades so that we didn't have to.. a massive help. All of his associates are great craftsmen, pleasant, polite and tidy up after themselves. The latter really mattered to us as our daughter is asthmatic, so they were really conscientious about dust!

Thanks Jeff. Looking forward to seeing you soon re our fitted wardrobes!

hi clare thank you for the work kind regards jeff

Thank you, Dan2802, for cleaning the gutters and tracking down and fixing the leak in the ceiling at my daughter's house. Your calm, competent and immensely reassuring approach is greatly appreciated.

Just had bathroom and toilet refurbished by Sam Lovatt of Dearne plumbing and bathrooms, really impressed with the standard of work and will use Sam again for any plumbing needs and will be recommending him to family and friends.

I am looking to get my path re-tarmaced. Has anyone had any good work done and can recommend anyone.

Does anybody know somebody who can jet wash stonework on front of house? It's just the window mantels and edge of front of house stone work that needs cleaning. not a big job.

My beautiful little Fiat got scraped in a car park - can anyone recommend a good (reasonably priced?!) body shop to respray her side? Many thanks.

Just had Paul from RCD Electrical round to do some work, really pleased with work. Highly recommend that if you need an electrician let him quote you as prices are very reasonable, will certainly be using again.

---------- Post added 05-04-2016 at 19:37 ----------

Just had Paul from RCD electrical out to sort wiring problem, would certainly use again very good electrician and prices are good would highly recommend if you need a electrician give him a ring