2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Hi,

We currently have an integrated washing machine which has now packed up. I want to replace this with a dishwasher but I'm unsure about the process, as it: space for the unit, and also, the door opens a different way compared to to washing machine (outwards like a cupboard, as opposed to down, as a dishwasher opens)

Does anyone have a recommendation for someone who could sort this out for me please? I basically want my old, integrated non-working washing machine replaced with a new, integrated, working, dish-washer.

Any help much appreciated!

I can recommend jsmith2009 and associated businessmen again as they've just done a lot of work in my house including a new kitchen and bathroom (which needed extensive work)! Professional to deal with and an excellent level of workmanship! Thanks again!

hi helen thank you very much for the work kind regards jeff

Cellar conversion Jan 2016

I can recommend Whitecliffes Builders as a reliable firm and would use them again. Their work was to a good standard, they came when they said they would, worked hard and gave sensible advice on how to achieve our aim within our budget. They were as clean and tidy as the project allowed.

Many Thanks to Eric and his team.

I've got steamy UPVC windows and looking to repair in S8.

Can anyone help/recommend?

I posted this in the wrong thread originally so apologies to those that have seen this twice...

Looking for recommendations for bathroom renovation to include moving boiler to loft, moving a wall (not load bearing), fitting new suite plus shower cubicle, under floor heating and tiling. Ideally looking for someone that could do all of that or if not a couple of names (builder/ plumber).

Ta, Mike

can anyone recommend a good man/woman/company to replace my gutters soffits etc

(also appreciate anyone giving me an idea of cost as i have no idea what would be a good price.. 3 bed semi, 2 downpipes, S5 area)

thanks in advance

just had joiner jeff for new skirtings. his work is second to none and i cant praise it enough. Were having him back to do some more

hes on 07861379796

Can anyone recommend a handyman in the Mosborough area?

Can anyone recommend a good photographer (who's not going to cost the earth!). Thank you for your help.

I live in a small traditional terrace house and I'm looking for an insulation company\or tradesman that would be able to professionally insulate my cellar ceiling\under the living room floor to prevent the cold air circulating up through the floor, as the living room is quite cold.

I know people have discussed this at length on here and have said it needs to be done professionally to allow ventilation and to avoid damp\rotting of the beams. Therefore, if anyone can kindly recommend people who know what they are doing i would greatly appreciate it. I'm looking to get a couple of quotes. Many Thanks

I would like to recommend Rowland Property Services if you are considering having work done to your house.

Andy and Graham have just done an excellent job knocking through our toilet and bathroom to make a single bigger space. Excellent quality work, good professionalism, friendly and good communication through out the job. Highly recommended.

I'm afraid I cannot post a link yet as I am new to this forum but if you search Rowland Property Services you will find the site or call Andy 07932 073345