2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Can anyone recommend a painter / decorator for me? Live in the Hackenthorpe area and wanting a lounge and possibly other rooms painting.

And any ideas on cost be good too

Cheers

Can anyone recommend a painter / decorator for me? Live in the Hackenthorpe area and wanting a lounge and possibly other rooms painting.

And any ideas on cost be good too

Cheers

hi i use either mick mitchell or paul of p and d ta jeff

Thanks for the recommendation Jeff. Unfortunately I'm fully booked up until late June, but Paul of p-and-d may be able to help you out

Thanks

M Mitchell

I am looking for a quick, cheap and reliable landscape gardener.

To level out the back garden and input a large decking area from back door to step out into and then block pave down the side of the house to the front.

Just looking for rough quotes at the moment so I know what I am looking at paying.

Can you recommend anyone please??

Thanks

Hi im new to the forum but i am looking to have a gas fire taken out and replaced by electric and new marble and fire surround fitted ,has anybody any recommendations of anybody they recommend please :)

JUST HAD WORK DONE YEST BY GERRY FROM WILLOW SERVICES AND HE WAS A BRILL FROM START TO FINISH<VERY REASONABLE <VERY INFORMATIVE<VERY FRIENDLY <COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Edited by amberley61
update

hi i use either mick mitchell or paul of p and d ta jeff

I second that.

RADIATORS

Hi, I am looking to have a small radiator fitted in my bathroom and a small bedroom radiator replaced with a larger one.

Does anyone have any recommendations for this type of work?

Thanks

Looking for a Plasterer?-- look no further

We can Highly Recommend Starlc

He came out to look at the job,he came back with a quote we were happy with,he spent 3 days here plastering our bedroom and removing a stud wall,

He was polite very helpful he did a top job and we will defiantly be in touch soon as we have the whole house to sort.

He left the job to a very high standard,removed all rubbish and left us with a great room,we are very happy.Thankyou Ash:)

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/member.php?u=197804

Looking for a Plasterer?-- look no further

We can Highly Recommend Starlc

He came out to look at the job,he came back with a quote we were happy with,he spent 3 days here plastering our bedroom and removing a stud wall,

He was polite very helpful he did a top job and we will defiantly be in touch soon as we have the whole house to sort.

He left the job to a very high standard,removed all rubbish and left us with a great room,we are very happy.Thankyou Ash:)

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/member.php?u=197804

Thanks for thr recommendation and a pleasure to do the work for you

Kind Regards Ash

---------- Post added 18-02-2016 at 19:42 ----------

RADIATORS

Hi, I am looking to have a small radiator fitted in my bathroom and a small bedroom radiator replaced with a larger one.

Does anyone have any recommendations for this type of work?

Thanks

Call adam, a.tweed on the forum, can highly recommend him.

His number is 07708 939428

Regards

I can recommend jsmith2009 and associated businessmen again as they've just done a lot of work in my house including a new kitchen and bathroom (which needed extensive work)! Professional to deal with and an excellent level of workmanship! Thanks again!

Can anyone recommend a DJ for a wedding reception please? Thank you for your help.