2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

just had new carpets fitted by dw flooring and having him back next week ring dave on 07446277835

Looking for a recommended plasterer please wanting 4 walls of a bedroom skimming to a good standard to be painted more work to be offered as we go

local to mosborough area please

Thanks

Another recommendation for Jeff the Joiner (jsmith2009). He's just completed a range of joinery work at my house. The work was completed on time and to the usual high standards that Jeff prides himself on - you cant ask for more than that! Thanks again Jeff.

James.

hi thank you james for the work ta jeff

Hiya,

Just wondering if any knows of any window cleaners that do round leppings lane s6?

Problem is, i work 8am-10pm and we have a padlock on our gate so ideally looking for someone who can send a quick text in a morning or that do specific days? As i live on my own and don't really want to leave the gate to the back door open 7 days a week...

Any help appreciated.

hi i like to recommend a plaster who worked for me today. call richard for a great plaster 07772658400 ta jeff

Hiya,

Just wondering if any knows of any window cleaners that do round leppings lane s6?

Problem is, i work 8am-10pm and we have a padlock on our gate so ideally looking for someone who can send a quick text in a morning or that do specific days? As i live on my own and don't really want to leave the gate to the back door open 7 days a week...

Any help appreciated.

Hi there,

I can highly recommend nathan who i have used many times after big jobs have finished. Call him on

07938 147643, cheers

I'd like to recommend Anthony at Kay's Home Improvements as a handyman. He recently did some work in our kitchen - moving a cupboard and sorting out some plumbing and we were really pleased with the price and the work.

We have a Hotpoint dishwasher which needs servicing - can anyone recommend someone to do this? Thank you for your help.

---------- Post added 12-02-2016 at 07:41 ----------

Been telephoning electricians from the directory but lots of non answers and dead lines? Can anyone recommend a good electrician please to fit built in oven?

Chris Leach has done a couple of jobs for us, good work and reasonable prices - 07922 302928.

P & M Domestic appliance repairs ( & sales ) 0114 255 6866. I've found them to be reliable and reasonably priced

P & M Domestic appliance repairs ( & sales ) 0114 255 6866. I've found them to be reliable and reasonably priced

Thanks bassguitar

Any recommendations for providing and fitting a replacement garage door?

Able Garage Doors.

Gave my garage door a new lease of life, didn't push me into a new one that wasn't needed. Would use again. Highly recommended.

We have had several jobs done by lee s6 handyman. Our most recent work has been laminate our floor. He has done such a good job. We can let him in and we do not have to stay. 100% trustworthy.