2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

I would highly recommend paul for any electrical work arrived on time worked hard did a great job and cleaned and hoovered when finished

Hi

Thank you see you next week for the extra work.

Thanks.

Anyone recommend a tiler? Someone available asap to tile about 6m sq in a kitchen. Thanks

Need to say an enormous thank you to Liam and Matt the roofer from L.S.M.

we've had a leaking roof above my sons bedroom, tricky problem proved hard to find. Eldest son had to be decamped in the room with his younger brother and was becoming quite upset. Liam has worked tirelessly to find the cause of this problem for us and he's found and corrected the issue. he's turned up at the drop of a hat to see the leak in action and from what I gather spent hours trawling the internet to find a solution.

so thank you from me and a huge thank from my boys! (who will be over the moon to have their privacy back)

Want to recommend ultra brite window cleaning services as had a big job ended and phoned nathan and asked if he could come and clean the inside and outide of the property, Nathan came and cleaned the windows frames and doors, great job and will use again no problem. If you want a good reliable window cleaner call 07938 147643

Feel I have to post this, just had them round to sort out Digital to 3 TV's in my house, never been so impressed by any other workmen in my house. They took their shoes off (A small thing I know but leaves an impression), they were very friendly, explained everything in detail as they were doing it and the price was great! I work for myself and know word of mouth is a big thing and these guys deserve it!

(p.s. I wasn't paid to do this lol really good work deserves a mention)

http://www.slatersaerials.co.uk/

For anyone looking for an electrician for a Rewire or any other electrical work, We wanted to recommend Matt at MJB Electrical, he and Caan have now rewired 2 properties for us in 2014 and 2015 and did an excellent job on both occasions. They are both friendly, reliable and trustworthy and can be left to get on with the job. We would definitely use MJB again, nothing is too much trouble and Matt has since returned to fit us a new burglar alarm too, definitely worth phoning MJB for any electrical requirements, we will always use them in the future.

Hi Ellen

Thanks for the kind words the house looks great now let us know in the new year when you want me to fit the extra spot light on the stairs

Thanks again

Matt

Can anyone recommend a reputable builder to install a RSJ.

I have already been let down by two Clowns! Thx

Can anyone recommend a reputable builder to install a RSJ.

I have already been let down by two Clowns! Thx

As well as looking looking through this thread for a competent builder you can also try the following links below or better still try freeindex.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=77767&highlight=recommend+a+business

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=548135&highlight=recommend+a+business

http://www.freeindex.co.uk

Builder/handyman . I have to strongly recommend dinkydoo22 . I don't usually recommend people but this tradesman was so efficient, helpful and charged a well fair price for his work ( and cleaned up afterwards) I asked him to do a few odd jobs and now I have found him I will go to him for bigger jobs in the future.

Here's another recommendation for Jeff Smith of Joinery Solutions - he has planned, organised and worked on my house, from double glazed hardwood window installation, building of a en-suite and wardrobes, door fitting to name some of the jobs, all to a very high quality, he's a great guy - honest and very conscientious - Mark

hi mark thanks for the work kind regards jeff

Need an Ariel engineer to check my connection,my tv says antena connection,any recommendations please.