2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Hi can anyone recommend somebody who can reseal a mouldy bath please

Hiya I need lino fitting over cracked tiles can anyone recommend please

Hi , can anyone recommend a good trusted plasterer please , whom will turn up when they say they are , and do a good job Please.

Chris@MAC Plastering.

Hes a member on here, first class. May be a wait though.

im looking for a joiner that can router and fit kitchen worktops can anyone recommend one please

I'm looking for a company to reseal two of my double glazed windows which are getting condensation (the man who originally fitted them has retired) - does anyone have any recommendations please? Thank you for your help.

Hi All,

Have a Victorian terrace that badly needs sand blasting to remove excessive amounts of paint and all the mortar joints repointing. Has anyone got any recommendations for both a sand blasting company and someone for repointing.

Thanks

Edited by Leopold83uk

Can anyone recommend a good roofer please.

Its for the rebedding of the hip and ridge tiles on a semi detached bungalow in Dronfield.

There are only 5 ridge tiles and then 2 rows of hip tiles.

Thanks

If you are talking about brick then my advise is don't sand blast your bricks. You will take the hard baked surface off and you will be left with 1000's of red sponges.

Find a company that does brick cleaning with chemicals, you will probably find they do pointing as well.

HI

Can anyone recommend someone who can create a stainless steel work top to fit over our wooden one - I can't find anyone in the Steel City

Can anyone recommend someone to repair my composite front door?

The beading that holds the glass in has started to come away from the door.

Thanks in advance

I'd just like to add a recommendation for a company that I have used for many years that have proved to be worth their weight in gold.

Osborne (uk) ltd are a plumbing & heating company who have serviced & repaired quite a few boilers at several properties of mine. They come out at a moments notice, don't cost the earth & are extremely reliable.

I have recommended them to people over the years & now that I'm a forum member, would like to use this avenue to shout it louder!

They are a family run business & can be reached on 01142552588/07885 325154.

Thank you.