2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Hi all,

I'm looking for a quality decorator who can serve the S8 area. Does anybody have any recommendations for somebody who is able to do a high quality preperation and decorating job?

Many thanks

Hi all,

I'm looking for a quality decorator who can serve the S8 area. Does anybody have any recommendations for somebody who is able to do a high quality preperation and decorating job?

Many thanks

Hi depending on how soon you are wanting the work doing. Only I'm fully booked up until mid January. But I can recommend Paul from p-and-d decorator his number is 07904 341402 he might be able to help you out

Thanks

Hi mmitchell,

Thanks for both the offer and recommendation. We've just moved into the house and have a lot to do so maybe leaving it until after Xmas isn't out of the question as it will give us time to plan colour schemes, lighting, floors etc.

I'll ask the boss and see what she thinks.

Thanks for the link.

Regards

Hi mmitchell,

Thanks for both the offer and recommendation. We've just moved into the house and have a lot to do so maybe leaving it until after Xmas isn't out of the question as it will give us time to plan colour schemes, lighting, floors etc.

I'll ask the boss and see what she thinks.

Thanks for the link.

Regards

No problem, if the boss is prepared to wait then give me a call or if not give Paul a call

Thanks M Mitchell

RCD Electricals came out at short notice and sorted out my lighting problems. Really nice chap who came, too.

Hi

Thank you very much.

Well I'd like to recommend Joiner Andy. Some thieving bar steward nicked his van and all his tools recently and he is just getting back on his feet. He is also on FB as Andrew Hall Joiner as is a picture of the van

Hi folks,

We need a paving company to do some work on our property and would welcome any recommendations please.

If you've used a company who you'd recommend, please let me know.

Cheers.

Edited by nelpiece

Hi,

Needing a cowl fitted before the weather turns bad. Wood burning stove also needs work doing so if anyone could recommend someone???

Thanks

Can anyone recommend a local architect who can give me a quote for drawing up plans for a two story extension.

Any help much appreciated

Try Bob Bishop Architectural Services 0114 286 2608 we have used them for years highly recommended him