2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

I would like to recommend Jeff Smith - Joinery Solutions

He recently supplied and fitted internal doors great job at a great price.

I also used his company to fit laminate and new skirting boards to my dining room another fab job.

Thanks again Jeff

Alex

Just took out our old washing line pole but still has lump of concrete attached to it, anyone know anybody who would take it away?

You could always get a saw and saw off the concrete part, beats going to the gym.

You could always get a saw and saw off the concrete part, beats going to the gym.

Erm, no don't see me doing that.

Hi people

I live in the Owlthorpe area of the city and I am considering building an outside office which obviously needs to be able to be used in winter and summer (if we ever get one of those).

I am on a limited budget and so at the moment this is a fishing expediation so I just need to find someone who firstly would be happy to undertake such a small project and who would be dependable and not overcharge.

Can anyone come up with such a person?

Thanks in anticipation

Alan

Perhaps you should put up your intended budget, so people can tell if it's even remotely possible to do the work for that money.

No there is no such person who is going to devote time and effort in to such a project when you obviously cant afford to have it done. Only a cowboy would do this ./ I can tell you its in excess of £20.000. . I am only being truthful. // Foundations .11 inch bwk. Roof and the rest . Go and look at something prefabricated see whats on offer may be your best bet at least you will get a true price

Thank you Michael Mitchell for the no fuss, no mess decorating you did in my kitchen/dining room this week. With your reasonable prices, supply of paint and expertise, I'll not be waving a paintbrush around ever again. See you next May. Highly recommended.

Can I recommend Jeff the joiner, just had windows and doors fitted by him, excellent work and is prompt with quotes and replying :)

Can anyone recommend a builder (or come and give me a quote) for the following work:

Kitchen window removed, wall cut out and a half glazed UPVC door/small side window fitted. The length of worktop, carcass and sink that are currently in front of the window need to be removed, and the water pipes extended plus a new waste hole positioned through the wall where the new sink will go.

I'm doing the kitchen revamp myself but the above is beyond me and my tools!

Thanks

Rob