2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

hi i be happy to quote i'm in s6 tommrow night . call me tommrow if you want me to quote ta jeff

Jeff please can you let me have your number and I'll text you the address? Tomorrow night would be fine.

RCD Electricals came out at short notice and sorted out my lighting problems. Really nice chap who came, too.

Hi. Need recommendations for someone to sort out a really badly laid laminate floor. It might need taking up completely and proper underlay used as has been laid on old carpet. thanks

My son bought his first home in May this year. We knew the property needed some fairly major work done on it, including sorting a leak from the roof, which was causing a large area of damp in the upstairs bedroom, new window, replastering, removing the kitchen, replacing rotten joists caused by damp, putting in a damp proof cours and replacing the kitchen afterwards. We were recommended Whitecliffe's builders by an old friend. From the first meeting at the property I knew we were in good hands. Eric, the MD, project managed all works needed . He called daily, and was easily contactable if we had any questions. His team are experienced, helpful and work to a high standard. They came when they said they would and Martin even worked on a Sunday to complete the job as he was going on holiday the following week. It says a lot about a builder when his team have worked for him for 30 years. They took no shortcuts, nothing was too much trouble and kept to the quoted price. Every evening they tidied up and at the end of the job the house was immaculate. They also provide guarantees for the damproof course and new doors/windows. Altogether a great job.

I would like to recommend Sam Lovett of dearne plumbing

he came as promied and fixed the water problem in the loft there and then

thanks Sam

I now have your number in my phone book for future refference;o)

cheryl on wordsworth ave

I would also recommend lee from s6 handyman very quick response and proffessional

I'd just like to recommend the s6 handman leepy did a brilliant job removing our kitchen tiles and is coming back to fit our kitchen floor! Top guy and good price!!

I would like to recommend R S Building Services.

He has just completed some building work at my house and he has decades of experience and does a very neat job.

His number is 075 8828 460

He has bricked up a window for me and was able to match the existing wall with the correct bricks and also able to exactly reproduce an old type of pointing style to make the alteration so that it would be virtually unnoticeable if I was to paint the whole wall.

Excellent work.

I just want to put in a recommendation for the gas fire fitter I've had round via B+Q Homefit. I was really impressed, plus he sorted out my boiler pressure too and put up a carbon monoxide detector.

Fab job - highly recommend!

Stuart Adams

adamsheatingservices@gmail.com

http://adamsgasheatingandplumbing.co.uk

Edited by poppoppoppet

Mod Note

For quotes please place your advertisement in the Classified section, under "Jobs"

Thank you

Edited by Plain Talker

Hi ive bought a new 50 inch TV and separate wall bracket. I need it fitting to a wall. Does anyone offer this kind of service?