2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Can anyone recommend someone for a big job? I want to knock through the kitchen/dining room, fit a new kitchen and get new floorboards down. I'm hoping to get one company/ person to manage the whole job.

Any recommendations would be gratefully accepted! Also, if anyone has had any bad experiences, please PM me.

Hi can anyone recommend a rendered in sheffield using monocouche please?

I will need to see examples of their work, so local projects would be helpful.

Many Thanks

We can quote but are booked up until October earliest.

We offer mono from 6 render manufacturers, 3 year applicator guarantee and between 10/20 years from manufacturer, trained and approved by all 6.

Shaws and rendermaster are good with good reputations but it is the busiest time of the year.

Be careful who you use as I price 1/2 a months where plasterers are trying to use mono and the end results are disastrous.

Check out the website and let me know what you think, cheers, Chris

Thank you to Lee Rodgers from S6 Handyman Services who came out at short notice and did numerous DIY tasks exactly as asked for. What more could you want. Would recommend.

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a painter for my sash windows. I need someone to paint 12 wooden sash Windows, half from scratch as they are currently bare wood and the others are pre primed. One is at the top of a gable end on an end terrace house so will need to work at height. The others are then distributed on ground floor or first floor.

Sizes vary but are maximum 1.8m x 1.5m but most are a lot smaller.

Does anyone have any idea of approx cost

I live in Bolsover, S44

Many thanks for any assistance :help:

s35 Decor Services. thank you Chris for your excellent work on short notice. Would recommend

Had RCD Electrical out to do a series of inspections.On time, reply promptLy to PM's on here and phone calls.No fuss and pleasant guys who get the job done.

Thanks

Hi

Thank you for your kind words.

Thanks Paul.

We recently had MJB Electrical Services out to fit extra sockets and a new RCB panel. Fantastic work and professional people. Matt even sorted out a plasterer for us because we were let down by another, and the lad that came in to plaster was excellent and professional. Cannot recommend highly enough if you are needing some electrical work done.

Thanks for your feed back really good of you

Matt Burrell

Just had a kitchen fitted by Jeff of Joinery Solutions 07861379796 (you'll find him on this forum as jsmith2009). Excellent job, very professional and great communication throughout the project. All tradesmen he works with are spot on so if you need a kitchen fitted give him a call.

Thanks Phil

Hello,

Apologies in advance if i'm posting this in the wrong section!

We are in need of a tiler who is available to start ideally in the next week. We have two jobs that we would like completing - tiling the kitchen which is about 3m surface area in total, and levelling and tiling the hallway floor.

Many Thanks,

Anna

Anyone know a window cleaner please? For my son's house on Warminster Road, Norton Lees.

My husband and I recommend S6 Handyman, Lee. He fitted a wood cupboard up for us today (harder work than he expected, I'm sure) and we wouldn't hesitate to get him back to do anything else around our home. We was polite, hard working, genuine and a lovely guy. Thank you, Lee.