2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Hi I'm trying to find recomendations for a gardener called Gary please. Has anyone on here had any work done by him? Thanks

Hi can any one recommend a joiner to hang me 13 fire doors .would like somebody reliable and who does a good job !and if any one knows where to get cheap fire doors from

---------- Post added 06-07-2015 at 09:03 ----------

Hi can any one recommend a joiner to hang me 13 fire doors .would like somebody reliable and who does a good job !and if any one knows where to get cheap fire doors .am wanting the 6 panelled white fd30 doors.

Hi

As in the title, the paint on the exterior of my house is tired and coming off all over the place. Do people know what is the best method for removing old paint and repainting the house. Do I need to take it all off, or just the bits that are coming off

The house has got a concrete render rather than the bricks being painted.

If anyone knows anyone to recommend to do the work would also be great.

Thanks in advance for the help

Adam

---------- Post added 06-07-2015 at 10:49 ----------

Would it be a sandblasting company that I need to find?

Hi!

Can anyone recommend a reliable joiner/property maintenence person to fit firedoors and intumescent strips please? Theres also a simple short list of other building regs jobs (adjustments to pipework and guttering mostly)

We also need names of some good timber windows painters/repairers if anyone can recommend!

I've been in touch with a few people over hr last few months and they've alll let me down (not turned up, quoted and then bailed out etc), but we really need to do the work over the summer...

Hope someone can help!

Thanks

Hi!

Can anyone recommend a reliable joiner/property maintenence person to fit firedoors and intumescent strips please? Theres also a simple short list of other building regs jobs (adjustments to pipework and guttering mostly)

We also need names of some good timber windows painters/repairers if anyone can recommend!

I've been in touch with a few people over hr last few months and they've alll let me down (not turned up, quoted and then bailed out etc), but we really need to do the work over the summer...

Hope someone can help!

Thanks

Hi Ryan is a good joiner, he did loads of work on my house renovation, I was always happy with his work, and he's really reliable. His number is 07949233556

hi, need to resurface garden considering part concrete and part astro turf or could discuss other options

any recommendations please

thanks

i will recommend Matt from MJB Electrical Services.

he is polite, professional and turns up on time. We needed to install a new fuse box and fitting few extra sockets. Matt turned up after 15 minutes of my call on a Saturday which was amazing. he said he looks after his costumers and i could't agree more. He planned all his work around the time that suits us unlike my previous experience with the other people of the trade. also the young man who works for him was very nice and got on with the job straight away no chit chatting or waist of time. i can not recommend them enough.

here is his number 07795264415

Thanks for your comment

We always aim to please

Matt

Hello

Still looking for recommendations of a wooden floor fitter. I need fitting of wooden floor for my living room, hallway and dining room, a combined surface of approx 36 square meters. Existing skirting board (approx 38m) should be replaced. I will supply the engineered wood floor, underlay, and skirting.

Would prefer to use tradesmen with good feedback - although these seem to all be busy for the next three months :-(

Thanks

MV

Had RCD Electrical out to do a series of inspections.On time, reply promptLy to PM's on here and phone calls.No fuss and pleasant guys who get the job done.

Thanks

I've recently had some roofing repair work done by Tim Atkins roofer. I can't recommend him highly enough.He did a fantastic job at a good price and left the place clean and tidy and he turned up on time like he said he would.

His number is 07850472725

Just has Some business cards and a new logo design by

Tracey Stead

Of Sable Creative

Tel 07582145211

Cannot recommend Tracey enough 1st class service

Thanks

Mike

---------- Post added 15-07-2015 at 17:04 ----------

Hello

Still looking for recommendations of a wooden floor fitter. I need fitting of wooden floor for my living room, hallway and dining room, a combined surface of approx 36 square meters. Existing skirting board (approx 38m) should be replaced. I will supply the engineered wood floor, underlay, and skirting.

Would prefer to use tradesmen with good feedback - although these seem to all be busy for the next three months :-(

Thanks

MV

Use Jeff the joiner of here work with him on projects regular his work is spot on

We recently had MJB Electrical Services out to fit extra sockets and a new RCB panel. Fantastic work and professional people. Matt even sorted out a plasterer for us because we were let down by another, and the lad that came in to plaster was excellent and professional. Cannot recommend highly enough if you are needing some electrical work done.