2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

I would highly recommend Jeoff the Joiner. He is not only a joiner but he does practically everything. From initial text to him, he was friendly, polite, reliable, professional and did a fantastic job. He did a great job fitting six internal doors that were very heavy, he is coming back to do more jobs and he has a whole network of other tradesmen he can liaise and recommend . many thanks !!

Hi, can anyone recommend an Electrician to fit a new light fitting in a Bathroom please. I'm in S13 Woodhouse. Thanks..

With any luck my wife and I will be getting the keys to our new home next week and one of the (many) items to do is get laminate flooring installed in what is going to be my office.

The room is approx 12m squared and is not quite oblong (see image below)

http://imgur.com/BL3ZUce

I'm looking for someone that can pull up the existing carpet (although not dispose of it), and then do the complete task of laying the laminate (including underlay and skirting boards).

I use a wheeled office chair so will need to be fairly hardwearing stuff (as far as I can tell there are different grades of laminate flooring toughness). I'd prefer the agent to supply the boards as well.

Can anyone recommend someone for the job?

Does anyone know of a window cleaner in the chancet wood area near woodseats ?

I recommend Junktastic for professional and good value rubbish removal:

I'm unable to include their web address as I'm new to the forum but please search for them on Google or Facebook.

A friendly and excellent service and I will definitely use them again.

I would highly recommend Jeoff the Joiner. He is not only a joiner but he does practically everything. From initial text to him, he was friendly, polite, reliable, professional and did a fantastic job. He did a great job fitting six internal doors that were very heavy, he is coming back to do more jobs and he has a whole network of other tradesmen he can liaise and recommend . many thanks !!

hi thank you jack take care ta jeff

Hi, hope that you are all well?

I wonder if I can ask if anyone would recommend a woodwork joiner for odd jobs and a window fitter. Having some real problems finding anyone.

Regards Paul

P.'s. Not asking for a quote on here so please inbox me if you need to.

I could also do with having a window replaced (UPVC) and also my kitchen worktop replaced and a new sink fitting - so if anyone is out there, thinking they could tackle this, could you please email me as well. Thanks in anticipation. :help:

Hi, I can recommend Matt from MJB Electrical who I found through other recommendations here on Sheffield Forum.

Matt came out to provide a quote which was sent through by e-mail later on the same day.

Matt had no problems agreeing on a date and time to work around me and the work was carried out to a high standard.

http://www.mjb-electricalservices.co.uk

I'd like to recommend Steve from supreme clean.

_______

TRAINED...QUALIFIED...INSURED.

FREE Deodorising with every clean.

FULL 2 weeks ahead.

http://www.supremecleansheffield.co.uk

We had a slight accident at a job we was on and needed the carpet professionally cleaning for the customer.

Steve got in touch, arrived on time and did a fantastic job, it was the first accident we have had in 10 years so I was worried and was hoping the carpet could be saved, thankfully it was and the carpet looks better than when we arrived on the job.

Prices are very reasonable too.

Cheers Steve, you well and truly got us out of the **** today, top man.

Enjoy your bank holiday

Chris @ MAC Plastering

Thanks very much Chris, not a problem mate, always do my best to get top results.

It shows what a top class business you are, as you rightly said it was a rare accident but you owned it, sorted it and rather than just apologise you did extra and ensured your customer was more than happy.

Have a good weekend.