2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Matt at mjb-electricalservices.co.uk did a great job fitting my new light. It was a fiddly time-consuming job but he stuck to his original very reasonable quote. Would def use again.

Thanks for the recommendation

Many thanks

Matt

---------- Post added 06-04-2015 at 10:49 ----------

Matt from Mjb-electricalservices.co.uk has recently replaced our consumer unit and tidied up the surrounding wiring. We're very pleased with the work he did, he's done work for us in the past and we'll have him back in the future.

Hi Andy

Many thanks

Matt

Sheffield Roofline - Dan Campbell is great, he's fixed our roof a couple of times after bad storms

Martin Brooks have done a lot of work for me and they are excellent for all roofing work - I've had a new flat roof on my kitchen extension, lead replaced on a bay window and a whole new tiled roof on the house; they are very professional and do a top class job.

I used Dalton's a couple of times some years ago for repair work to ridge tiles and a chimney, but the standard of work was not so good.

I definitely recommend Dearne Plumbing & Bathrooms for any plumbing jobs. Tel: 07909 842 848.

Sam fitted a new kitchen mixer tap and 2 new isolation valves in under an hour. A very nice guy and he did a great job.

I will think of them first when we get around to having our bathroom re-fitted.

I saw he was previously recommended on this forum and I've now joined to make sure more people get pointed his way.

Dave

I recommend electrician Matt. We needed an earth bonding to a gas pipe for our house sale to complete . Matt came Tuesday and gave us a reasonable quote. The work was completed quickly the following day and certificate receipt given.

Will use again in our new home

http://www.mjb-electricalservices.co.uk/

I recommend electrician Matt. We needed an earth bonding to a gas pipe for our house sale to complete . Matt came Tuesday and gave us a reasonable quote. The work was completed quickly the following day and certificate receipt given.

Will use again in our new home

http://www.mjb-electricalservices.co.uk/

Matt

hi i like to recommend mac plastering he has just done 2 rooms for me and he's gone the extra mile with the work . Thanks again chris ta jeff

I'm after someone to dig up my front lawn, roughly 6m x 4m, to a depth of about 2 inches as I want to lay gravel.

I may have other jobs in the future so someone local to S26 would be preferred, but any recommendations welcome.

I'm after a shower taking off a bathroom wall safely asap anyone recommended anybody?:help:

Yourself? I presume you are talking about an electric shower? It isn't difficult nor is there a requirement for an electrician to do so. Just make sure you shut the electricity for that group down and use one of those screwdrivers that can check for electricity before doing anything.

Can anyone recomend an electrician. I have 4 jobs I need help with, which can be done at the same time or individually

I have a circuit of under cupboard lights which connect to power by a plug in a socket, I want it convertine to a wall switch fitting to run off the socket.

Need a light installing in the hallway to run on the same on off switches that the landing lihgt does at top and bottom of the stairs.

I want a light installing in 2 large cupboards, I have the lights and there is a nearby power source.

Catherine, Hillsborough

Can anyone recomend an electrician. I have 4 jobs I need help with, which can be done at the same time or individually

I have a circuit of under cupboard lights which connect to power by a plug in a socket, I want it convertine to a wall switch fitting to run off the socket.

Need a light installing in the hallway to run on the same on off switches that the landing lihgt does at top and bottom of the stairs.

I want a light installing in 2 large cupboards, I have the lights and there is a nearby power source.

Catherine, Hillsborough

Can fully recommend Robert Hunt - 07946713328 did some work for me in Walkley and subsequently a few friends, reasonable and fair price and very professional / decent job.

Rob