2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Mod Note:

Threads merged. Please do a search before creating a new thread, and please search through this thread for any help you might need.

Thank you.

Matt at mjb-electricalservices.co.uk did a great job fitting my new light. It was a fiddly time-consuming job but he stuck to his original very reasonable quote. Would def use again.

Just used this forum member Biker Tec

http://www.Movesandremoves.co.uk

Clean modern van, Professional Honest reliable service, Fully insured sign written van,

Man & Van, Handyman and House Maintenance

Goods in Transit £10,000 Public Liability £2million

For van and one man we offer a flat rate of £25 per hour or part of any hour,

regardless of any type of goods being transported. In addition to this we charge

(Please add an extra £10 extra man).

Used these guys twice in last year, really friendly and reliable, there was some tricky pieces in the last house but Mick and his team handled it really well.

Thanks

Mike

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can recommend a reliable handyman in the Wincobank area? I've got varied jobs around the house want doing. Bit of plumbing new kitchen sink unit carcas fitting co statins door putting on, light fittings. Very varied I know but it would be a god send to find someone recommended ! I'm near Meadowhall! Many thanks Dawn

Anyone know of a Sheffield company who does mole draining? Drains need laying under grass....

Thanks for the feed back

Matt

I've just had Matt from MJB Electrical Services round today to extend our ring main to some new sockets in several rooms.

They did an excellent job, turned up on time for both the quote and to do the work, and responds to all emails promptly.

When getting quotes for the job there were people who never got back to me, so it was good to have someone respond so quickly when arranging the work.

http://www.mjb-electricalservices.co.uk/

Recommending Jeff the Joiner.

He's just done some oak bookshelves for us and he's done a great job. You'll need to book quite far ahead but it's well worth the wait. He sourced some very reasonable wood and the shelves look great.Totally recommended.

You'll find his details all over the the Forum.

Jeff Smith Joiner

hi Thank you very much Elle ta jeff

A big shout out once again to the eternally reliable, hard working Leepy (07946237432) who has done some external work on a rental property.

All Work is to an extremely high standard.

Highly recommended, many thanks Lee.

Thanks for the feedback,S6

Matt from Mjb-electricalservices.co.uk has recently replaced our consumer unit and tidied up the surrounding wiring. We're very pleased with the work he did, he's done work for us in the past and we'll have him back in the future.

Edited by andypembs
Wrong website address...

Reshuffle of kitchen. Anyone know a joiner or fitter South Sheffield please?

Richard Mann 07960844396. Has worked for Sheffield kitchen outlet. Really pleased with his work. Think he lives at crosspool but we're at lntake .

Andy Hall fitted our kitchen and we were very pleased with his workmanship, project management, price and general professionalism.

His phone number is 07747026254