2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Jeff the Joiner is the man :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I would like to recommend Aidan Plastering 0785 547 1085,He is good guy,very good plasterer.He is the one gave me a reasonable price and good job,Thanx guys .

Mod note

For jobs/ quotes, please place your adverisement in the classified section, under "jobs"

Thanks

Edited by Plain Talker

I'd like to recommend Sam from Dearne Plumbing. He's just done our bathroom and did a super job - he's a nice guy and very reliable as well.

used a company called a b basements based in Norton run by a guy called Andrew tester they did me a basement conversion to convert in to another bedroom with on suite I cannot recommend this company enough from start to finish very helpful in the design all the subbies they used were first class would reccommened to any one

I've just had my loft conversion completed, LSM builders from chapletown did the work. Good price, hard workers. I've even recommend them to a friend who is also having them for a large project. I will definitely have them back to rebuild my shoddy kitchen extension in the future (they didn't build it).

I've had building work done before that hasn't been done to a good standard, had trouble getting the work put right. But with these guys the job doesn't end with the final payment, they happily come back to finish snagging jobs. Can't praise them enough. honest and reliable. Highly recommend.

I've just used jsmith2009, Jeff the joiner to do another job for me. I am happy to recommend him for all Joinery work.

Richard Edwards:)

hi Richard thank you again for the work ta jeff

Have just had a kitchen replacement done by Ryan from RFJoinery and really happy with it. Despite being given a really tight budget and time frame (due to us moving out as well) he went above and beyond to complete the work on time and to a good standard - even when other tradesmen had not done what they should have! Thanks Ryan:D

Hi

I am new on this forum, can someone suggest me a good joiner who just doesnt rip me off.

I have got 4 doors to fix and some other work.

Thanks

Hi I would like to recommend Jeff from Joinery Solutions. Jeff has laminated my kitchen floor. Excellent quality job, quick, turned up on time, cheaper than other quotes. His number is 07861379796

Written by Phil