2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Hi there.

I use Steve from Supreme Clean. I have two dogs and Steve managed to get all the stains out after one dog was ill. Really professional guy and first class service.

PS He also got out stains left by a previous carpet cleaner. His website is http://www.supremecleansheffield.co.uk/

Thanks all for the help. That's what I was hoping to hear!!

I am looking for a builder. Does anyone know anything about Clayborn Construction? Thanks.

Hi, can anyone recommend someone to carry out a gas safe inspection

Thanks

Hi, can anyone recommend someone to carry out a gas safe inspection

Thanks

Ignite Gas have done good work for us; I haven't had them do a safety inspection but based on the install/repair work I've seen from them, I'd trust them to do an inspection too.

I would like to recommend Jeff Smith again. He has done an excellent job on some work needed on my conservatory. I cant recommend this man enough and I am starting to lose count of the number of jobs I have got him to do! Top top guy and the quality of work is top notch!

thanks Jeff

Started a new topic because the ones that popped up were old and things change!!

Can anyone recommend a good painter and decorator? It's not about cheap!! it's about quality work.

Quite a bit to do and working at height at the top of my stairs (old Victorian terrace house)

Need a bit of wallpapering doing as well but not much.

Thanks in advance

can anyone recommend carpet cleaning company

I can highly recommend Jason, mobile number 07852520166, http://sheffield-carpetcleaning.co.uk/ . He just cleaned all the carpet in the house I'm moving to. Such a nice guy, he even helped to clear the snow on our drive while waiting for us to get home. He did such a great job that our carpet is now unrecognisasble! I've now decided to keep them instead of getting new carpet. His price is very competitive. Give him a ring, you won't be disappointed!

I can recommend myself lol!

Pm on it's way.

Just had Matt from mjb-electricalservices round to raise some plug sockets.

He was able to come round quickly and did great work. Very well priced as well.

Happy to recommend