2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Looking for someone to fit an external door A.S.A.P. (though will need to provide a quote for the insurance people) - and recommendations?

Cheers Alan, hope your all ok.

Before

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mac_Plastering/media/grid?idx=2&tid=512616172274327552

After

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mac_Plastering/status/544240947379568641/photo/1

Side shot after

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mac_Plastering/media/grid?idx=3&tid=511263196016279552

Our renders go on to manufacturers technical spec allowing us to offer 3-5 year guarantees and a 25 years manufacturers guarantee.

If you have rendering done make sure it goes onto the correct standard or your manufacturers guarantee will be void.

Seeing lots of jobs being put on at 10mm, not the way it should be done.

Thanks again Alan, hope you don't mind me putting a few shots on, it's on main website too, great job enjoyed it.

Chris @ MAC Plastering

Looks good that Chris made a great difference to the look... I actually worked on next street last week so had a look!!

Used forum member SHIRKER. Off here man and van

Nice bloke very fair and reliable would highly recommend and use again

Looks good that Chris made a great difference to the look... I actually worked on next street last week so had a look!!

Cheers James, thanks for the good work sorting the corner out.

Have a good Xmas matey, hope missus and kids are ok.

All the best bud, Chris

Highly recommend Buzza (MJB Electrical)

Carried out two full new build rewires and two full house rewires on refurbishment projects.

Reliable and high quality workmanship.

Also looks after my repairs on my rental properties.

Thanks for the recommendation Steve

Keep u the good work

Many thanks

Matt

We would definitely recommend Andy Rowland.

He has recently done a complete refit and extension of our bathroom, and a complete refit of both our water closet and kitchen.

His work was completed on time/ budget, and all aspects (including fitting, tiling, plumbing, plastering, decorating etc) were done to a very professional standard.

Everyone who has seen it has been impressed, and we have already had several people ask who did the work as a result.

Andy also offered good advice on any aspects we were unsure of, and on how best to deal with the one or two unforeseen difficulties that inevitably crop-up during big projects such as these.

We would (and almost certainly will) happily ask him to carry out any future work for us.

Andy & Nicola,

Totley

Thanks Andy and Nicola for your recommendation. It was a pleasure to carry out the work for you. Have a fantastic Christmas!

Looking for a builder to repair/replace a back garden wall. It's holding up the neighbours garden so not that straightforward.

Meersbrook, Sheffield S8

Cheers

Shane

Looking for a recommended window cleaner to clean our house windows in Rotherham. Can anyone recommend anyone?

Lee

WHITECLIFFES are always our builders of choice.

Eric can always be relied upon to do a quality job at a fair price. They can always be relied upon to start on time, keep to agreed deadline dates and keep the mess down. If any follow up work is required, Eric will always be on the case and get it sorted for you asap. We have used them to renovate two properties and I am happy to recommend them without hesitation - they're a great team! :)

Brendan & Kate

Can anyone recommend a roofer to replace a flat roof in Bolton on Dearne (S63) preferably in felt but grp quotes welcome also.

Thanks