2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Can anyone recommend a joiner for fitting a staircase?

If you need a gas engineer I also recommend METGAS, speak to Mike at 07592418536. A really nice that's been servicing my boiler for years. Needed to do a boiler survey at a property I am buying recently and he sorted it out for me as well, very well done and very pleased, thanks Mike!

Thanks for the recommendation Good Luck in your New home.

Thanks

Mike

Can anyone recommend a joiner for fitting a staircase?

happy to quote ta jeff p.s sorry i could send a private message ta jeff

Hi

I need the outside of my house painting ASAP (weather permitting) we are in Hillsborough. Already had a quote but guy cant start until end of November and don't want to leave it that long due to the weather.

Its a terraced house, got 3 windows on front plus gutter & stone bit next to floor. 3 windows on back plus drainpipe & step. Doors don't need doing

Can anyone recommend someone who is reliable, not to expensive and can start soon?

thanks

We had a Vaillant eco-tec pro 28 fitted last week by METGas for £1750 including a radiator flush. The installation was clean, caused little disruption and the guys were just great. No hesitation in recommending. Their moblie is 07592418536.

I used "Paul's Garage Doors" today - see yellow pages. Came promptly - did a great job. Good price and certainly value for money. Sorted my neighbours door out whilst he was here and is a thoroughly nice bloke.

I have no connection with him except a s a customer - I can moan about bad service for England - but I do like to praise when it is due.

Thanks Paul.

Need a repair on my garage door.

The cable has snapped.

Any recommendations?? Thanks

Can anyone recommend a good but reasonably priced registered electrician..Need electric shower replacing and new consumer unit exchange, Carter knowle area....Thanks.

Anyone have experience of GB Paving & Driveways?

We had a Vaillant eco-tec pro 28 fitted last week by METGas for £1750 including a radiator flush. The installation was clean, caused little disruption and the guys were just great. No hesitation in recommending. Their moblie is 07592418536.

Once Again.

For the Recommendation

Mike

MET GAS PLUMBERS

SHEFFIELD