2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Hi I am looking for a good reliable builder to convert my garage into a bedroom plus knock down some inturnal stud walls, I'm in s26 area

Joiner Andy on here is your man - top class

:D

And I second that

Hi just to say I called Don from Target plumbing and heating and he was 5* +

He did the job I asked him to attend to and also found and fixed another job whilst he was there.

I will not hesitate to use him again.

Very pleased.;)

Thanks Lesley

Much appreciated Don

Hi I am looking for a good reliable builder to convert my garage into a bedroom plus knock down some inturnal stud walls, I'm in s26 area

Mick at PhoenixX is a very reliable and good builder and is based over at your end of town.

07449 833298

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of reinstating an out building which has been used as a small studio, and has shower and kitchenette .

The electrics were disconnected a few years ago and need refitting to current regulations.

The same happened with the plumbing. There was a frozen pipe and I'm not entirely sure what happened, but I think it was simply disconnected

I need the work to be done fairly soon due to other arrangements.

I would very much appreciate a recommendation from someone who has found a suitable tradesman that does a good job at a fair price.

It would be useful if the same person could sort both problems, but not essential

Thanks in advance !

Hi,am looking for roofer to replace 2.5x1.5meter felt flat roof with epdm/rubber.Anyone recommend one ?

thanks in advance

Hi,am looking for roofer to replace 2.5x1.5meter felt flat roof with epdm/rubber.Anyone recommend one ?

thanks in advance

Pm sent, Thank you,

Mike

Sorry forevergreen but haven't got that pm,cannot pm you as not posted enough yet.

Sorry forevergreen but haven't got that pm,cannot pm you as not posted enough yet.

Sorry about that, I have re-sent it.

Thanks, Mike

Hi we currently have a garage roof that is in urgent need of attention, it's a flat felt roof but ideally would like a apex tiled roof, could anyone recommend someone to do it, and roughly how much would it cost ?

Cheers.