2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Try E4 Environmental Services. Also, whoever you use, make sure you get a consignment note to show that it has been disposed at a registered tip as there are a lot of cowboys removing and flytipping.

Would definitely recommend Jeff Smith Joinery Solutions. Very friendly guy, did a great job replacing a shelf under my kitchen sink at a decent price.

We used Whitecliffe builders for a number of jobs (including changing a bedroom into a bathroom and vice versa, new windows, replasterboarding and skimming walls), and we can recommend them highly. It's not a cheap discount company, but we thought it was certainly value for money. The project grew unexpectedly and we appreciated that they were flexible to stay on longer and complete the job. Martin and John were a pleasure to have in the house, they were friendly, always on time, and cleaned up after themselves.

Hello Zueco.

Thank you for your recommendation on here.

It was a pleasure to work for you and we hope to work with you again in the future.

Whitecliffes.

pitty you cant un recommend tradesmen. like the ones who arrange appointments and never turn up, or ring and say not coming now i'm going on holiday instead.

my new house needs rendering but i cant seem to find any tradesmen here that are as good as back home, most dont even turn up to quote and the others are very vague how hard can it be? any suggestions welcome "Yammas"!

---------- Post added 06-08-2014 at 15:25 ----------

ooops put it in the wrong section can it be moved to sheffield section thanks

"yammas"

Yammas, just a tip: don't go for the cheapest guy out there without ensuring his references. We did for a simple job that we didn't think could go wrong and it needs redoing a couple of years later due to a moronic error in consistency for outdoor use (or at least that is what I have been told).

take your time see work done,try and get a guarantee for work done etc

have a walkabout your neighbourhood if you see some nice on a house knock on there door ask who did it

lots of good company's out there you just have to find them,good luck

Hi,if you would like to view our work,we are just finishing a job off at dore,pop up Friday,,,pm me,thanks Lee,S6

Edited by leepy
spelling

Wait till autumn it's too hot to render just now.

I thought there was no self advertising on here ?

Try Macplas on here he has a website and is booked a while in front but the website pics look good